Chapter 8

* 2 weeks later *

 " Rave! Get up now! " renee shouted from downstairs . I stirred . " Ravin faith blackwood! Get up now! " she yelled . I stirred , and my eyes slowly opened . I tried to find that warmth from last night . I felt around my bed , and i felt it was empty . But i heard a crinkle . I bolted my eyes open , and i looked . Kirito was gone . But a note was left , in his place next to me . Why did he leave? I didn't want him to go .  But I guess he had to . I picked the note up , and I looked at it .

        * Note *

Rave ,
  I know you'll be looking for me in the morning , but I left this for you . Today is the big day . I probably won't be able to see you till later , yeah , blame your cousin . She said she and I quote " No seeing rave till we arrive " , so I had to leave early cause she wanted to get you up and fed so she can get you ready . But , I'll see you later .
                   ~ Kirito

      * Note ends *

  I sighed and put the note back on the bed . It sucks . " RAVE! " renee yelled again . " Ah! " i screamed as i fell off the bed . The floor stopped shaking and i almost ran down , i quickly put on a shirt and shorts , then ran downstairs . I ran and saw renee cooking with lisbeth , and erika eating with silica . " Bout time you get up lazybones . " renee muttered . " I heard that reece . " i said . " You were meant too . " she said . " Hate you . " i said sitting down . " Love you too cuz . " she said giggling with a smile . It's always a thing we do . One of us will always be like 'Hate you' and the other 'Love you' , it's our thing we do since we cousins . 

 " Mommy and daddy are getting married today! " erika cheered happily . With a bit of syrup on her face , i giggled . She is the perfect mix of both me and kirito , but yet she's a NPC program . But we count her as our own . " Yeah! The black swordsman and the dark knight getting married , who knew? " silica asked . " I'd say a perfect match . " lisbeth giggled . " Can't believe my cuz is getting married before me . " renee sighed with a smile . " Well I'm not pregnant yet , so quit ya whining . " I retorted to renee . Renee sighed again , lisbeth and silica giggled . Even erika did . She's the cutest little thing .

" Well hurry up and eat ya breakfast , cause we have to get you ready and get ourselves ready . Ema will be here soon with our dresses . " renee said . So I sat down at my table and started to eat .

             * After breakfast / A bit after ema's arrival *

  " Rave! Hold still damn it! " renee shouted . " Ow! " I hissed . Renee added one last pin to my hair , and then sprayed it with some mist she made to hold hair still like hairspray . She was doing my hair , lisbeth doing my makeup and ema doing my nails . Silica was getting my little erika ready . God , everything is such a rush . I wish things weren't so fast .