Chapter 7

( Crossing field ~ Sword Art Online )

              * Floor 75 * 

We saw corbotz and his army , fighting the boss of floor 75 , also known as the 'Gleam eyes' . Kirito and his friend klein with his party on my right , and renee on my left . Watching the ending HP battle in front of us . With one slash , half of the army gone in pixels , and then corbotz layed in front of us . His helmet dissolved into pixels . He looked at us , mouth agape , and body still . " This cant be . " he said . He then turned into pixels , and in an instant , he was gone . My eyes glued to the place where he had layed . He was now dead . Not just in here , but in the real world too . He may of been an stubborn hard - headed idiot , but he didn't deserve this , he didn't deserve to die . Not like this . 

What if he had a family? His family may be now grieving , and all because he tried , because he tried to basically commit suicide by going in there without a bigger army . My right arm raised to my sword , but i hesitated . Not wanting to do something stupid , but i wanted to help , before anyone else was killed . " Rave don't do it , i know what your thinking . " renee said . Then i snapped . I grabbed my sword and charged . " Rave! " renee and kirito shouted . I heard them running after me . " Oh what the hell . " klein said . And he ran in too . 

I charged at the monster fast , my sword out and lighted dark blue . I charged and ran up the monsters sword , i jabbed my sword into it's face , and it screamed . I jumped using my 16 point attack , and it screamed again . I managed to get 1 HP bar down , and before I could swing again , the monster pushed me away and it knocked some of my HP down .
" Rave! " kirito and renee shouted .
I tumbled to the ground hitting it hard , and kirito with renee rushed over to me . Kirito held me , and renee started to get mad . Renee grabbed her sword , and she ran towards for monster .

" Nobody hurts my cousin! " she shouted and she ran up its sword and stabbed it . I heard cries from the army , and i watched renee attack the monster with her special sword attacks . She's gotten stronger . It's clear , now that i see it , she's not the little cousin i used to see anymore . " Rave are you okay? " kirito asked . I looked up at him , and i saw those caring obsidian eyes . " I - I'm fine , i may of lost a bit of HP but i'm fine . " i said . He really worries . He smiled but then he helped me up , i smiled .

" Together . " he said . He means we're gonna fight this together , as partners , as possibly lovers together . " Together . " I said . We both drew out swords , and held hands . We both have each other a look , then nodded , and then we charged at the monster together . Our swords glowing , we then struck an attack and the monster screeched . It threw me back , but I did a flip landing on my feet . Kirito looked back at me , and I gave him a look that said 'I'm fine' . I saw klein and renee helping the rest of the survive army .

When I turned my head back , I saw the monster about to attack kirito and he wasn't looking . " Kirito! Behind you! " I screamed . I got up , ran and got behind him , crossing my sword with his and the monsters sword clashed with ours . I pushed ours up , and kirito helped . Sparks flew from the swords . It was pushing us back , but I dug my heels into the stone ground trying to keep us steady . After the monster withdrew back his sword , we charged again . And I was thrown again . " Guys I need 10 seconds keep him off me! "Kirito shouted .

So me , renee and klein all charged at the monster . We stabbed , swiped , and cut the monster making his HP go down by some . By the time we had his last HP bar down , kirito was already ready . So we backed up , and let him go with his plan , even though I was so tempted to go help him . I saw he was using two swords , the blue emerald one was the one liz made him . I knew it was . " Starburst stream! " he shouted . He then attacked the monster with multiple hits . The monster barely had time to attack back . He kept going at it . Till finally , with one more stab to its stomach .

The monster was dead , and it pixeled into nothing . We got the 'Congratulations!' thing , and we all got treasures . I got 500 coins . Well , I can add it to the rest of my saved money . I saw kirito standing . He looked like he was about to fall , and his HP was dangerously red . Crap! I ran to him and caught him . He fainted , and I felt my tears running down my eyes . " Kirito! " I cried . I tried shaking him , I wanted him to wake up . I was scared he was gonna die . " Kirito! Wake up! " I cried . I shook him again . " Rave , stop you'll make the rest of his HP go down . " klein said . I stopped and just held him , my tears streaming .

" Kirito , please . Please wake up , kirito . " I cried . I just wanted him to wake up . Open you're eyes please , just please open your eyes . I want you to just open your eyes . Please .
" Kirito! Kirito! " I cried . He groaned , and I sighed with relief . He slowly opened his eyes , and he looked at me . I sighed . Thank god he's okay , I don't know what I'd done if he hadn't woke up . " Don't do that again! You scared me half to death! " I said hugging him .

" Hey , don't squeeze me too tight . I'll loose the rest of my HP . " he said . I loosened my grip , and he smiled . " You had us all worried buddy . " klein said . " Yeah , especially rave too . Don't make her worry again . " renee said . I sighed . I felt him pull me close to him , even more since I was holding him in my arms . A small smile made its way to my lips . " What the hell was that?! That technique! " klein started exaggerating . I knew what it was , I knew that technique . It was his 'Duel Wielding' technique . He had told me earlier when we were eating lunch , cause I figured it was a bit suspicious .
And also when I saw him fight , I always watched how'd he move his left hand , as if he was using it as well to fight his battles . I always imagined him with another sword in his left hand , that was when he fought . And so I had asked him when we were eating lunch , before we were interrupted by my cousin and klein and then the army . And he told me . So kirito explained his whole skill to klein and everyone , then klein told him something , and everyone left . Except for renee . She waited outside of the dungeon , deciding to give me and kirito some time .

I was still holding onto him , and he was holding onto me tighter then I was to him . " I was so scared that I lost you . " I said . " I know . " he said . So he knows? He knows I was worried? Go figure . But I want more words then just 'I know' . I want another answer , more words , anything more then just 'I know' . " I know your worried , I know because I heard you crying . And just that upset look on your face gave it me my all . " he said . I didn't say anything , but another small smile made it to my lips . It's like he reads my mind .

" God , why do you always got to have the last word? I'm suppose to have the last word . " I said laughing a bit . " It's okay rave , it's just okay . " he said .
We stayed still , barely saying words , just keeping the moment . Until ....
" Hey oh dear cousin of mine , if you two are done with your little moment let's head to your place and all have dinner together . Cause knowing now , I'm sure your not gonna want each other go . " renee interrupted . I sighed . Kirito laughed . Well , a dinner with my cousin and my lover? Oh well . So renee came in , helped kirito and I got up too . Then we had kirito put both of his arms around us , and we walked and he walked .

So we basically piggybacked him , and we walked out of the non - teleport dungeon and got our crystals out . We then teleported to Selmburg , and we walked all the way to my place . And then we had dinner .