The 'Date'

( Ravin wants to be Treated better by kirito . )

After a few minutes had passed , he pulled back but looked at me . He lifted his right hand and wiped my tears with his thumb . No one has done that since hunter . " Kirito . " I said . He smiled again . He didn't move , but he kept staring at me . " Rave , please tell me what's wrong . " he said again . I bit my lip and looked into his eyes . Those dark obsidian black eyes , the ones i could get lost into , the ones i can trust and feel so protective by just staring into them deepily . i couldn't tell him that i wanted to join his party , it'd make me look like 'The dark knight' needs help . When it's just my feelings .

I wish it were easier , it would of been easier if i had just declined the KoB offer . But it made me stronger , i have support for renee , and i've gotten way more stronger then i thought i would get . I can't just leave the front lines like that . Heathcliff wouldn't let me leave , i know him . Trust me . " Rave tell me what's wrong . " kirito said again . Okay , i heard you the first time no need to repeat . So i told him . Everything . And i mean everything , i even told him about ... Hunter . I looked up at him , and i saw it . The shock and suprise in his eyes . 

" Leave . " i said . My eyes never leaving the ground , my temper getting the best of me , and my tears running down my eyes . " What? " he asked . I got my sword and stood up , i pushed him and pointed my sword at him . My red tear stained and teary face shown , the anger in my eyes clear . " I said leave! I saw the look! You were shocked and suprised! That's the look he gave me right before he tried to take it! Your just like him! So leave! " i yelled .

My sword turning a dark blue as I was about lunge if he didn't leave , I wish things didn't have to be this way but they have to . Renee would kill me if she found out I was doing this , but I don't care right now . I just want to be alone . Kirito didn't move , and as I was about to lunge he suddenly grabbed me and hugged me tight . " Let me go! I said for you to leave! Your just like him! I don't want you here! " I shouted with tears .

He didn't let me go , and i kept trying to push him away but he was just as strong as me . Dang , he probably trained over the 2 years too . " Rave listen to me . " He said calmly but sternly . I stopped , giving into him . " Rave , I'd never do that to you . I'm not like him , I don't play girls and then try to get something out of it . And I would never try to take what he tried to take from you . " He said . How do I know he isn't lying? He could be lying for all I know . But , his change in tone . The tone he has , he's not lying . I know , cause he's used this tone before .

But also something in my head was telling me he wasn't lying . Stupid self-conscious . " What he did to you , no , what he tried to do to you and used you was bad . I see that it's why you don't smile much anymore . But , I plan to change that and I'm gonna help you get better . " He said . He rubbed my back , and kissed my forehead again . I froze . I felt myself blushing , my anger went away but my tears stayed . When he felt that I wasn't gonna charge again , he loosened up his grip a little and he looked at me . " It's okay rave , I promise I won't do something like that . I'm different , trust me you know that . " He said .

I knew he was telling the truth , he was different , and I knew he was . He brought his hand to my eyes , and wiped my tears away . I didn't know what to say , I stayed quiet and stayed still wondering what he'd do next . " I promise I'll always be there for you rave . " He said . He hugged me again , and I hugged him back . Should I tell him I like him now? Well , I guess now would be a good time . But how do I tell him? Wait , I think I know . But , can I gather up enough courage to do it?

Well , I guess this is time for the dark knight to do her stuff . So i grabbed him by his shirt collar , pulled him down and kissed him . I could tell he was hesitating cause of the shock , but he then grabbed my waist pulled me against him and kissed back . I put all my feelings into it , hoping he'd understand I want to be more then friends . I want to be with him , I want to be in his party with him , I want to right side by side with him more . When we pulled back , we looked at each other . I was a loss for words , this time I couldn't say anything . What would I say? I thought I was prepared for this . I guess not .