Getting ready for the... date

( Raven is freaking out! )

" I may have a date . " I said . Renee starts to squeal and jumps up and down , okay how much sugar did she have? I pulled my squealing cousin to an allyway , and I managed to get her to calm down . " So who's the lucky guy? " she asked . Should I tell her? I don't know! I'm still over here freaking out about the fact that I may have a date with my crush! So yeah , I'm not exactly fine here myself! And don't tell me to calm down or take a chill pill , cause it's only gonna get worse! Oh heck with it , I'll just tell her everything! " Renee , remember how you asked what if I ever fall in love with kirito? " I asked . " Yeah , but I remembered you denied it coldly . " she said .

" Well... I take it back . Over these two years , as I hung out with him and after that night in the cave . I realized that I do love him . " I said . Renee squealed again , and then she rubbed the fact that I fell in love with him in my face . She does that , so it's normal for her . " And... he asked me if I could cook this thing , that he found in the woods for him . I said I'd cook it , and I had invited to my house to cook it . " I said . " Kirito is your date?! OMG! This is amazing! " she said . My face saddened as I remembered , that I don't have a chance with him . Renee seemed to have notice this .

" What's wrong cuz? " she asked . " Well it's just that , now looking at my chances . I don't have a chance being together with him . " I said . She then grabbed my shoulders , and made me look at her . " Raven faith blackwood , don't you ever doubt true love! True love is the one thing that never faults , and so help me I'm pretty damn sure that your chances with kirito are as good as you possibly becoming the best swordswomen in both worlds . Don't doubt love and don't give up on it , cause if you do , then you won't have a chance at all . " she said .

" Renee . " I said . " Just be yourself and take your chance , do what it takes to get to him . Cause I'm sure that he's the only guy will ever understand you , and will love you for you and not your looks . I admit , I like him being with you . And he's the only guy I trust to be with you , so go for the chance and take it . So I won't end up having to regret trusting him with you . " she said . I smiled , then renee pulled me in for a hug . " Thanks renee . " I said . " Your welcome raven , now come on . We've got to go get you ready . " she said .

So she dragged me to ema's store , once we got there ema was waiting at the desk . " Hey ema . " renee said .
" Hey girl , whatcha doing here so late? " ema asked . " It's not late , but I'm not here for me . " renee said .
" Then who for? " ema asked . " My cuz , she's got a hot date . " renee said as she looked at me . I blushed and tried to hide , but renee held my wrist tight so I would stay in place . " Damn . " I muttered under my breath .
" A date , and a hot one? Hmm , sounds interesting . Even for the dark knight , I thought she wasn't the type for dates . " ema said . " I thought so too , but I had faith in her . And now here she is looking for an outfit for her date . " renee said .

" An outfit you say? What type? " ema asked . " Preferably a dress , with some black and a little lace . And some heeled boots , not too high but a little high . " renee said . Ema put a finger to her chin , and thought for a moment . " Hmm , I think I have something like that in stock . I'll have to go upstairs and see what I have , but hopefully I do . " ema said then went upstairs . Renee dragged me to the changing area , and I slumped down in misery . " Why are you being all gloomy? This is your first date since... hunter , you should be excited! " renee said . " I'm kinda excited , but I'm also nervous as hell . And I'm freaking out . " I said .

" Don't be , well I see why you would be . But don't be . Everything is gonna be fine , and your gonna be okay . Hopefully this goes well and by the end of the date , you and kirito will be dating . " she said . I blushed as the thought crept into my mind . Me and kirito dating? I don't know what I'd say or do , but I sure do hope this goes well so maybe just maybe we would be dating . I mean I love kirito and all , and I want this to go well so we could date . He's the guy I'm looking for , and the guy I'd want by my side . He's kinda like my dream guy , now if only I can catch him before he slips away from me .