Brewing the storm

* A few weeks later *

   " So when you think will be a good time to let the twins start feeding from formula? " renee asked . We were walking out of our favorite cafe with coffee . Even though it was like 2pm . " I don't know , they still cling to me so i think just let them stay with their feeding routine for a bit till their tired of it . " i sighed . " Okay , but the doctor said you'd have to stop soon . " she pointed out . " Yes i know miss nosy . " i retorted . I sipped my latte , and just stopped arguing with her . There was no point in arguing with her even farther .. it was just another pain in my butt . I sighed and we crossed the road to renee's car . As we were getting to it ,  i was suddenly bumped into .

 I then felt myself being picked up " RAVEN! " a scream was heard . My head felt like it was spinning , and renee started to get smaller and smaller as i was getting away . My eyes felt so heavy and tired , and then i closed them . 

           * Back at renee's car * 

 Renee was freaking out! She was panicked! Her cousin had just been kidnapped right in front of her! She was scared for raven , and now worried for the twins . She got her phone out and dialed the police's number , she knew a policemen who was one of  mom's friends . " Hey renee how's it going? " he asked . "  Harito! Raven's been kidnapped! " she pratically screamed into the phone . After she talker with him more , she called kirito and the others to let them know . Everyone freaked out , and they all searched for the main in the black motorcycle suit .

Kirito looked for raven the hardest .

               * In ALO *

I suddenly woke up , in a soft comfy bed . I rubbed my head and yawned being tired . I opened my eyes and looked around . I saw the blue sky with white fluffy clouds and lines . Golden lines . I looked around me , and i saw what it was . I was in a cage ... a golden bird cage . I panicked immediately . I got up , and i immediately tripped . " Ow " i groaned . I looked down at my feet to see what i tripped on , and there was a long skirt . I got up and looked at myself . 

      ( Here's the dress raven is in , for her hair she has a golden blue headband with a bow behind it , instead of the shoes she had little blue vines with a veil for the anklets and she had veil like gloves for her hands that were blue too )

I was in a dress . It was like a goddess dress . My hair down but a small braid going down , and i had a headband . My wings still blue as my hair and eyes . I ran to the bars and banged my fist on them , and cried out/screaming for help . I knew i was far from my family , and far from the log cabin . And i was no longer in reality , i was trapped in virtual reality . Where was kirito?! Where was renee?! Where was everyone?!
" Help! Somebody help me! " I screamed .