Stranger danger?

* 1 month *
             * In ALO / At the cabin *

   I was out showing erika how to use her brand new sword that me and kirito had gotten her . Which was purchased from liz . " So like this? " erika asked . " No sweetie , like this . " I said . I held her hand with her sword , and I helped her stab the air . " Mommy I'm so confused . " she said .
" I'm starting think you would better off using your wand and bow with your arrows . " I sighed . " No! I wanna learn to sword fight like you and daddy! " she whined . " But baby , I don't sword fight as much as used to . Mommy's usually in the back now trying to heal everyone else while they fight . " I said .

" No , I mean back when you were in sword art online . You fought a lot . " she said . " I know , but that was before the game ended , before I fell in love with daddy , and before little one got here . " I said as I gestured to my 4 month pregnant stomach . In real life I was 4 months too , but my bump in real life at 4 months was showing more cause of the twins . " Baby stop growing! Mommy has to teach me to sword fight! " erika whined . I giggled . It was cute when she did this , but she knows we love her no matter how much she whines . Which is like rare . But now it's kinda starting to show more , I don't know why though .

" Alright , I'll give it one more go . " I said . I helped her , and after more time passed . She was getting it . She was actually improving , it made me happy . So after another lesson , kirito and renee came back . There was sinon and the others . " Daddy! " erika giggled . She ran to him and he picked her up and spun her . " Hi baby girl . " he said . " Daddy! Mommy is teaching me to sword fight! So now I can help! " she said . Kirito looked at me . " She asked , and she wouldn't stop bugging me about it so I just went with it . " I sighed . Erika giggled . " You should be resting . " renee said . " And you know I don't listen to you . " I said back to renee .

" She's actually doing pretty good kirito , she's getting there . Maybe another lesson or two , she'll be there . " I added . " Show me what you got erika . " he said . Erika got down and went to the play dummy I made , and she held her stance and sword . Then erika ran and swiped and striked the dummy . After she was done , half of it was just about gone . " Damn , that kid learns fast . " klein said . " Klein . " lisbeth said and she elbowed him . " What? " he asked . " Good job erika , you did so good . " kirito said smiling . " Yay! " erika cheered . After she calmed , she looked at me and kirito .

" Mommy , can you show me more? " she asked . " Sure . " I said . I was about to teach her more , when she stopped me . " No , show me how you and daddy battle . " she said . " What? " me and kirito said . " Please . " she begged . I looked at kirito , he was wanting to say no . I mean I'm pregnant . " I guess , but I need a protective shield for my stomach . " I said . " I got it! " leafa said . She got her wand out and said a few words , and then a invisible barrier shield was put around my stomach . Me and kirito got to the big middle of the house front lawn .

" This should be good . " lisbeth said . " Rave is gonna kick his butt . " Sinon said . " Go big brother! " leafa cheered . " Go buddy! " klein said . Agil sighed , and so did renee . Me and kirito got in our stances , and got our swords out . Well , this shouldn't be hard . I've kicked his a** here and there back in SAO , so this should be as easy as pie .
Erika counted to 3 . And then we launched , running and jabbing or blocking with our swords . I went for his side , he blocked it and clasped his sword with mine . I slid down , and kicked his feet making him fall and was about to strike when he blocked me again .

He swiped at my feet and I jumped , he went for my side and I blocked it . I kissed him on the cheek and he gasped , then I went for the strike when he pulled me towards him and he flew us up . i struggled but he held me still as he brought us up above the house . " You know you annoy me that way right? " i glared playfully . " But you love me . " he said smiling .