An unexpected suprise

* A few days later * 

The sunlight hitting my window , reflecting into the room , and hitting my sensitive eyes . I opened my eyes slowly . Trying to get them adjusted to the bright light . I sat up , and rubbed my eyes . I was trying to get the tired out of them , i'm still tired from yesterday . I had another argument with renee again . God she's stubborn , but i'm more stubborn . I yawned , but i felt like i wasn't alone . I looked to my side , and there was kirito . Asleep . " Ahh! " i screamed . I fell off the bed , and hit the floor with a thud . I also noticed a small figure next to kirito . Kirito heard my scream and so did the figure ,  they got up and kirito looked at me . 

When?! How?! Gah!!!!! I was freaking out . I looked at kirito again , and I saw a slight blush creeping up to his cheeks . Is he blushing? Why is he blushing? Just why? I looked at myself , and I realized that my tanktop was falling off my shoulder and showing my lace bra . Sh*t! I pull my tanktop up , and I looked away blushing myself . But then both of our eyes turned back to the small figure . It was a little girl . She looked to be the age of 9 years old , she was rubbing her eye . She was in a white dress , holding a stuffed animal . Her blue hair in red pigtails . Her eyes were obsidian black .

  ( Meet Erika grace , she is a NPC program but kirito and ravin take her in

  ( Meet Erika grace , she is a NPC program but kirito and ravin take her in . She is like Yui in a way , but except her fate changes and is difference from Yui's . And her eyes are suppose to be black , but her hair stays blue like ravin's . )

 Me and kirito look at her and we look at each other , both of our eyes filled with suprise . How did she get in here? Where did she come from? Who does she belong to? I don't know . I honestly don 't know , but i have no idea where to start . Should i message renee? Maybe she'll know what to do . But right now , i don't know what to say or do . All i can do is stare at this little girl in suprise and shock . What do i do? I stare at kirito , but he has the same look . So after taking this all in , me and kirito stand up and we look at the little girl . " Hi little one , what's your name? " kirito asked .

The little girl looked at him , her eyes filled with curious and fear . I know that look . I know it very well ,  too well to be exact . That's the real me look . In real life ,  i have that look everyday . Always curious about things , and then scared the next . So i know it . " My name . It's... it's..  it's.. er.. er.. erika grace . " she said stuttering . She's like a little me . When i was little ,  i always had a small stutter always following every word i said . Some days i'd find myself hating it , and wishing it could be better . But it never left me . That stutter ,  that small stutter , it followed me everywhere i went for all my life . 

" That's a really pretty name . " I said . I sat down next to her , but she only clutched the stuff animal closer . She's scared . I wouldn't lie , I am a little scared too right now . " How did you get here? " kirito asked . " I - I don't know . " she said quietly . She trembled . Is she easily scared? She probably is ,  i can sense it . " I - I don't know . " she said . I look at kirito . We walked out into the hall , closing my bedroom door . " What do we do? " i asked . " I don't know ,  i thought you would know . Your always coming up with reckless ideas . " he said . Okay , reckless  i get . But reckless ideas? No i don't . I ain't that reckless . 

 " Do you really want to bring up reckless right now? " i asked glaring slightly . He gulped . " Sorry . " he said . I sighed . What am i gonna do with him? I don't really know . " Your lucky your cute . " i sighed again . " So what do we do with her? " he asked . " Well ,  if she just got left here then we can take her in for a bit and go looking for her parents or for anyone who knows her tomorrow at the town beginnings . " i said . " Okay , but what do we tell your cousin? What do we tell your guild? You have to go in today to fill in for someone don't you? " he asked . 

" We just meet up with reece later , we'll tell her at dinner tonight cause she said she was gonna come over for dinner tonight .  And yes i have to fill in for reginald today , someone poisoned his food this morning and it lasts all day and half of the night shift . So i'll be a little late for dinner . " i said . " What am i gonna do with a child all day? " he asked . " I don't know ,  i'm not good with children myself . But we'll figure it out okay? But i gotta hurry and get dressed , commander heathcliff is expecting me to be there on time today since i'm filling in . " i said . 

So we walked back into my room and we looked at erika , she looked less scared . " Hi erika , look i have to go today but your gonna stay with kirito till i get back . " i said . " K - k - kito . " she said .  Kirito sat next to her . " Kirito , can you say kirito? " he asked . " Kito .  " she said again . " Just call us what seems easier to you . " i said . She looked at us clutching her stuffed animal . " Mommy . Daddy . " she said . Mommy and daddy? I've never been called that . But for some reason ,  it made me smile . " Okay ,  were mommy and daddy .  " i said . 

So they went downstairs , and i got dressed in my blood oath uniform . I did my hair in it's usual mini ponytail and i went downstairs . I went to the kitchen , and i saw them sitting at the table . Well it looks like i'm cooking , but i can cook pretty fast . So i made them eggs and something else , then i grabbed my apple and left . I got to the transport pad and i stood on it . " Transport grandzum! " i said . Blue lioghts surrounded me and i transported .

                    * Hours later * 

I was counting down the seconds i had left of the nightshift , only 30 seconds left and i can leave . I needed to get there before renee , cause if i don't then she'll see erika and freak out . She freaks out a lot . And I don't need that , I've had enough of that . So I got on the transport pad and transported . When I got home , I heard renee yelling . " RAVE!!! " renee shouted . I sighed . Dang it , I'm too late .  Why can't I be faster? Renee walked into the room , a look of suprise on her face .

" Rave! Explain now! " she said . Kirito followed behind her , he was holding erika . Who was clutching her stuffed animal , once again . " Hold on reece give me a dang minute . I just ran really fast and I don't do that unless we're in battle . " I said sitting down . I tried to catch my breath . " I said explain now , so tell me why the heck kirito is holding and child . " she said . I sighed . I was 👌 close to strangling her . I'm sorry renee , but your a big pain in my butt . Especially when it comes to demanding an explanation .

" Give me a damn minute . " I said . Okay , I know chasing in front of a child isn't good . But renee is getting on my last nerve right now , so of course I'm gonna be cussing . Don't judge me . " Okay , look no me and kirito didn't have a child . I don't even know if you can do 'that' in this game , she just appeared in my bed with us unexpectedly . She doesn't even know where she came from . " I explained .
" Is that true kirito? " renee asked glaring at him . " Yes it is , and I don't appreciate the glare . " he retorted .

" I'll glare at whoever I want , cause you forgot one thing mister black swordsman . Your dating my cousin . " she said . " Would you two stop arguing?! I'm not in the mood to hear it! I'm hungry and tired so no arguing! " I shouted angrily . They both shut up and erika trembled . I sighed , knowing I scared her . Crap .

                 * After a few hours *

  I was laying next to erika , and kirito on the other side of her . Renee had left not to long ago . Erika was asleep , I had gotten her asleep just a minute ago . But I was happy . " So are we gonna take her to the town beginnings tommorow? " he asked . " Yeah , we'll start after breakfast . " I said . He smiled at me , then I smiled .
" I love you . " he said . " I love you too . " he said .