Chapter 13

* 2 months later *

   Me and kirito were walking from the doctors , we stopped at the bus stop . Holding hands smiling . I grabbed my phone , and I was creating a text message to everyone . I put two blue hats , and sent it to everyone koda too . " You think they'll get it? " he asked . Looking me with those same gentle eyes . " Most of them will , renee and koda will get it right away . " i giggled . We waited for the bus . Kirito can't take us on his motorcycle anymore since i'm 9 months now , but he said he'd take us out for a ride after i'm all healed up from the twins . And i couldn't wait .. just like i couldn't wait for the twins to be here . Only 2 weeks away . We got on the bus , kirito helping me to a seat . As we did , and the bus started to move ... my phone started blowing up .

   Text messages 

Koda : Congrats pham!

Renee : OMG! Twin boys! Congrats cuz! 

Sinon : Congrats i'm happy for you 2

Klein : Congratulations! Good going buddy!

Agil : Two mess makers , congrats u 2

Liz : I'm so happy for u 2! I can't wait to meet them!

Silica : Yay! Boys! I'm so happy for you guys!

Jeez guys! Answer so quickly! kirito looked at me , and i looked at him . " Well i guess were all meeting tonight at agil's to celebrate . " he chuckled . " Guess so . " i said . I couldn't wait . The twins were only 2 weeks away , and we already had names for them . Satoru and Eiji . The girl in ALO was gonna be our little emiko . And kirito has been sneaky lately , i don't know why . I wanna ask him , but .. he doesn't always tell the truth . But i can tell when he's lying . 

 We found out the genders last minute , because my doctor has been busy for 2 months . She's been performing surgeries , seeing other patients , flying across the map to help with other patients and etc . She's a very good doctor .. so i can see why she gets so busy . I can't doubt her . But i'm happy , and so is kirito . " So do want to go and see erika for a bit? " i asked him . " I'd love to . " he said . He smiled and so did i , and then he placed his hand on my stomach . I felt a kick , and i gasped . " They like me . " he chuckled . I giggled , but knowing that was a lie . They like me . 

                    * In ALO * 

I was in the kitchen , and i heard erika .  " Mommy! " she squealed . i smiled , and i turned my head . i saw kirito carrying her and she was happy , she was all dressed up in a new flowery outfit leafa got her . " Hi cutie . " i giggled . Kirito walked up to us , and he kissed my cheek as did erika . I blushed a deep red  , and suddenly a big boom entered the room . " Ah she's blushing! It's make rave blush day! " renee shouted giggling . I sighed , and erika giggled that cute giggle she has . " Auntie reecie! " erika smiled . " Come here goofball! " renee smiled . Erika ran from kirito to renee , and she picked up erika spinning her a bit .
Erika squealed and i smiled . Erika's happiness was the most important to me , as with her safety . I put myself last , and everyone first . Everyone else's safety is my priority is bigger then mine . " Koda and the others will be here soon . " renee said . I nodded , and sighed as i went back to the kitchen . Knowing the others would be hungry . I got some food out , and started on finger sandwiches . As i cut the bread , i winced and i looked at my finger .

I accidentally cut my finger , i saw the little pixeled cut . I sighed , and didn't worry about it . I didn't worry about it . It was just a small cut . " Daddy and auntie reecie teach me more  swords skills please! " erika pleaded . The door opened and then it closed . I stopped cutting stuff , and i just stood there . I left the kitchen and went upstairs , i looked at the picture rack above me and kirito's bed . There were some pictures some SAO , back when we took our break from the front lines for a bit .

And there was one of me in fighting stance , in my knights of the blood oath uniform . Pictures of me and renee .. in our fighting uniforms . Before and after i joined the blood oath . I'm not as good as i was in there . I'm not the once greatest swordswomen i once was . Not in this world , no one even calls me the 'Dark Knight' anymore . 

It's like my old status and reputation back in SAO is gone in here . Like i'm a new player , who has nothing to say about her . Just have friends , a husband , a child and one on the way . It's like i've been forgotten . No one is even scared when i challenge them to a dual anymore , i can't use my old skills or moves anymore without anyone being impressed . No one notices my fearless actions , they just think i'm another reckless fighter who doesn't need to be here .

It's like i'm not me anymore . It's like ... the stone cold - hearted fighter part of me is gone . It's like she never ever existed anymore . Like she was here for a minute , and then as soon as we come to this game she's gone . Have i really gone that weak? Am i really not that me anymore? Have i lost myself?

  I fell to my knees and let my tears fall . It is true . I can't fight anymore , i can't be fearless , i've lost myself . I was a warrior back in SAO , and now i'm just some old washup . I'm not as tough as i was back then . Not since i became the way i am . Since .. i met kirito . I lost it all when i met him , i didn't even notice it . As we got deeper into our relationship .. i slowly started to lose myself . I can see it clearly now . I cried harder , as i knew something had to be done . But i love him too much .

I can't live like this anymore , I just can't . I miss being the old me . Even if she kinda took over me back when I was in SAO! I need to find her again! I just need too! I wiped my tears , and I got up holding my stomach . And I sat on the bed . Thinking , what should I do? I can't leave kirito . And the kids , and erika and everyone . I can't do this to them , they'll be upset with me . I sighed , and rubbed the back of my neck .

As I start to get up , I feel a big wave of pain hit me . " Ow . " I cried out . It hurts , what is this? I got up and took a few steps , but I was jerked forward and pain hit me again . I let out another cry , and I held my stomach . I clicked to my health status , then going to the baby's . There it said

Pregnancy status : In labor!

Labor?! Sh*t! Really? Now?! But I've got like a few more days! Well I guess emiko didn't wanna wait . I walked downstairs as careful as I could , but before I could make it to the door , I was once more jerked forwards . I fell to my knees , and let out more cries as I held my stomach . Okay , emiko take it easy on me . This really hurts , and this is only virtual reality . I grabbed the couch arm for support , and I tried pulling myself up . But my arms felt weak , every part of me felt weak . Okay , might as well get the others .
" Kirito! " I screamed . I panted , trying to catch my breath and hold my stomach at the same time .

" Kirito! Reece! " I screamed again . I started to feel weaker , as if every minute I sit here not delivering , then I get weaker and weaker . Soon the front door came slamming open , and there was kirito and renee with erika . Kirito rushed to me immediately , renee holding erika who looked worried for my sake . " Rave are you okay? What's wrong? Did you fall? " he asked . " L .. l .. labor . " I spat out . Talking seemed to use up some of my strength . His eyes widened , and so did renee's . " Reece call the others and a fairy doctor! I'm gonna help her up! " kirito ordered . He helped me up , and he helped me to the couch .