Babysitter?

YN = Your Name

Pov = Point of view

Just in case you didn't know

YN P.O.V.
I woke up at 6am. I got up brushed my teeth, did my hair, and put on my outfit. I went to go tell my parents I was leaving, but when I went by the door, I heard my mom moaning. I just left and let them do their business.

-------

When I got off the bus I rushed to breakfast, I was hungry. When I was halfway to breakfast I bumped into Jacob and dropped all my stuff. All his friends laughed but Jacob kindly helped me.

"I'm so sorry." I said as he help me.

"It's cool." He said with a chuckle.

When we got to breakfast he sat at the table across from me. I couldn't help but listen to his conversation with his friend Rayan.

"You going to Bahja party saturday?" Rayan asked him.

"No." he answered.

"Why not."

"I have a babysitting job saturday."

"Babysitting." Rayan said trying not to laugh.

"Yea my mom made me do it."

'That kid must be really lucky' i thought to myself.

(Saturday)

YN P.O.V.

I was on my bed texting my friend Lauren. Then my mom came in my room.

"YN im going to work, and your babysitter should be here in a minute, bye love you."

'Babysitter?' i thought to myself. 'im 15 years old why do i need a babysitter'

|Text Convo|

Yn: OMG my mom got me a babysitter

Lauren: haha lol u got a babysitter XD

YN: stfu

Lauren: u better hope its a boy and he cute

YN: thats what im sayin

Just then the door bell rung, so i got up and answered the door and saw Jacob standin there. My mouth literally dropped.

"Um, im Jacob, are you YN?" he asked.

"Yea why." I said nervously.

"I'm your babysitter."

"Oh." I said.

"Well, can i come in." He said awkwardly.

"Oh, yea, sure." I stepped to the side to let him in and he sat on the couch. I rushed to my room to text Lauren.

|Text Convo|

YN: OMG U WONT BELIEVE WHO MY BABYSITTER IS!!!!!

Lauren: who? o__0

YN: JACOB!!!!

Lauren: yea right u lyin

YN: no im not i promise u

Lauren: then send a picture

YN takes a picture of Jacob on her couch and sends it to Lauren.

Lauren: omg u werent lyin u betta go get yo man

YN: lol shut up

|End Of Text Convo|

I then got out of my bed and walked in the living room and sat in the chair beside the couch wher Jacob was sitting.

"Go fix me a sandwich." Jacob said when i sat down.

'maybe if i be mean to him he'll think i don't like him' i thought to myself.

"Well," he said with an attitude.

I gave him a stank look and said, " You can do it ya damn self and plus we ain't got no bread."

"Well damn......you want to go to the store with me."

"Yea i guess so."

"Well come on." He said turning the tv off. Me and Jacob walked outside and he goes and gets his friends.

"Hold up, if you get to bring yo friends I do too."

"No you don't now lets go."

I stood there and started yelling. "RAPE, RAPE, RAPE RA- "

"Ok ok damn go get yo lil friends."

"Thanks." I said smiling and walking away. I went to go get my friends Lauren and K'hrystel. We went to the store and got snacks then went to the cookout area at the park.