I'm Back

YN P.O.V.

I woke up in the morning and did my routine. When i woke up Jacob wasn't there so i figured he probably went home last night. I was so excited to go to school and tell my friends about me and Jacob.

What I wore to school was a red spaghetti strapped shirt with a jean vest a black tight skirt that stops at mid thigh my white belt and sandles my red black and white bangles and some dimond earrings.

When I walked to the bus stop I immediately got a bunch of 'you look cute' and 'work it girl'. Then I went over to my friends and saw they were with Jacob's ''clique'' as he likes to call them. When I went over there jacob huged me a kissed me on my cheek.

"What's goin on over there." Lauren said pointing to me and Jacob. "

''Oh I didn't tell you me and Jacob are-"

" GOING OUT!!!" K'hrystel yelled interupting me.

"Well somebody is excited." Jacob said chuckling.

"I'm sorry It's just that you two make the cutest couple ever." K'hrystel squealed.

"Maybe you shouldn't of told her." Ray joked. Everyone laughed and then carried on private conversations.

Travon P.O.V.

Yea baby I'm back I know you missed me. I just got out of the Hospital yesterday. Nobody knows but my mom. So now that I'm back out of the hospital I'm going to get rid of that lil joke Jacob. I mean who does he think he is, beating me up and putting me in the hospital.

So I'm going to miss a couple of days of school so i can make my plan but until then hope you miss me. *evil laugh*