Moving On (Maybe)

Lyrics Of The Day:

I wasn't born last night I know these hoes ain't right but you was blowing my phone up last night but she ain't have her ring or ringer on last night

~ Lil Wayne

^YN Pov^

'10:44am'

*1 Month Later*

_YN Bedroom_

AHHHH IT'S MY BIRTHDAY. I'm so happy because everyone is coming to hang out. Uggh it's been forever since our clique hung out. But I'm mad cause Ray's dumbass invited Princeton, but it doesn't matter because I've moved on. Oh Yeah i forgot to tell yu me and Trey go out now, and we're happy as can be, but i also found out that Prince has a new girlfriend, I haven't meet her yet but he's bringing her today. Also I'm 1 month pregnant and the doc said the baby is just fine and she really healthy.

Wait hol' up someone's at the door. I walked to the door and saw Natajae and Prodigy and two other random people.

Jae&Yn: *screams and hugs each other*

Jae: OMG it's been forever you have to tell how you got so fat

Yn: it's a long story but i'll tell you later

Prod: *scoffs* i see how you do a nigga Yn just ignore me like that

Yn: *laughs* hey prod *hugs him*

Prod: *smiles* hey happy birthday

Yn: i miss you prod doe you my nikka

Prod: if i'm yo nigga where the fried chicken at

Yn: K'hrystel went to get some just for you

Prod: *smiles really big*

Yn: not to be rude but who are these people

I said pointing to the mysterious people.

Prod: oh this is Myles our DJ and this is his girlfriend Ciara

They put their hands for me to shake. I gave them the 'bishh what' look.

Yn: i don't do handshaking

I embraced them in a hug.

We sat down and soon after everyone was here and we were laughing and having a good time.

An hour passed and Princeton wasn't  here. Yesss.

The bell rung and I got up and answered it. It was Princeton, Aaliyah, and his girlfriend. Damnit.

Aaliyah: YN!!!!!!!

I picked her up and hugged her. My little angel.

Yn: hey prince

Prince: sup

It was an akward silence until his girlfriend cleared her throat.

???: are you going to introduce me

Prince: oh yea Yn this is my girlfriend Breuanna

I put my hand out for her to shake it. She ignored it, scoffed then rolled her eyes. What the fuck how you gon' ask to be introduced then give me an attitude, like swerve somewhere.

Roc: yo Yn come so we can sing you Happy Birthday

Prod: please hurry up I'm ready for some cake

Yn: didn't you just eat a whole bucket of chicken

Prod: and

Yn:*smh* *mumbles* fat ass

I let them in and then everyone sung happy birthday to me.

The whole I felt really uncomfortable because Breuanna kept glaring at me and every time I would look at her she would eat Princeton's face off. Really you think that will make me jealous, I got a fine ass nigga over here with the most juicy lips you ever seen.

¿Princeton Pov¿

Tbh, I miss Yn. Diggy told me the truth of what happened and of course I bet his ass. But i miss her, I mean Breuanna cool and all but she's not as fun and exciting as Yn. Also we I kiss Bre I feel nothing, but when I kiss Yn I feel butterflies, fireworks, just everything, I feel like I'm heaven. You know this is enough from now on my #1 goal is to get back Yn. Step 1: Get rid of Bre…