Don't Leave Me Love {Part 2}

YN POV

"Come on doc we can take the news just tell us." Craig said.

"Well we were able to remove the bullet but not on time."

"So what you trying to say is the bullet beat you and now he's.........gone." Lauren said.

"Yes, I'm really sorry for your lost." The doctor walked off but I called him before he left.

"Wait doc," He turned around and came back to me.

"Can I go see him."

"Yes, but you have to tell me what relationship you have with him."

"I'm his girlfriend."

"Ok." I followed him to the room. When he opened the door a tear ran down my cheek. I walked over to the bed and looked at him he was so pale and weak.

Jacob POV

I opened my eyes and it was white everywhere, and I had on all white.

"Da fuck." I said to myself.

"Hey Jacob." A voice said. I turned around.

"Jadah?!" I said smiling.

"Yea it's me."

I ran to her and lifted her up and spun her around. Your probably thinking who is Jadah. She was the love of my life my everything but I lost her when she died in a car crash 2 years ago.

"I can't believe this where have been." I said

"I've been up there with the big guy." She said.

"Well good news for you I'm going to be up there with you so you won't be lonely anymore." I said.

"That why I'm here so you won't be up there."

"Why not, don't you love me and miss me." I asked confused.

"I do but, this is why." We turned around and a cloud was there with scene in it. The scene was me in the hospital and YN was by my bed. She was crying and she was saying things to me.

"Hey Jacob i know you can't here me but i just wanted to get some stuff off my chest first I'm really going to miss you and the way you make me laugh ,the way you kiss me, just everything about you makes me go insane alot of people say that you can't find love at a young age but we proved them wrong I know we've only known each other for 1 week and a half but you taught me alot but always know that i will always love you and miss you and never forget you." She said then she laid he head on my chest and started crying.

Jadah turned to me. "That's why you can't stay cause if you do YN will be brokenhearted and never love again."

"So your saying i have to go back." I asked.

"Well you don't have to." Jadah said.

"But I got a surprise for you." She said.

"What?" I asked happily.

We turned around and she said,"If you go back to earth this will happen."

The cloud came back but this time it was a different video. It was a video of me, Ray, Chres, and Craig on stage performing.

"Basically what the video is saying is if you go back to earth your dream will come true."

My eyes widened. "I wanna go back to earth." I said smiling with the widest smile ever.

Jadah giggled. "All you have to do is close your eyes and say you wish you were back on earth."

"Ok, but I'll miss."

She put her hand on my cheek, "I know but, I'll be watching over you, if you ever need me just look up and call me."

"Ight I got you shawty." She giggled then I gave her a hug.

"I love you Jadah."

"Love you too." I pulled away from the hug then smiled at her one more time.

I closed my eyes, "I wish I was back on earth."

When I opened my eyes I saw YN still crying on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her.

"It's okay YN I'm here." I said to her. She looked up and i smiled at her. She smiled so big it was so cute.

"Jacob your alive!!!!" She exclaimed.

She started screaming and kissing me. Then the nurse and the others came in.

"Oh my gosh the patient is alive go get the docter." A nurse said to another nurse. The other nurse ran and came back with the doctor.

"Well look who had miracle." The doctor said when he came in. He turned to everyone who was smiling like crazy.

"You guys can come pick him up tomorrow we're going to keep him overnight so we came run some test on him." They all nodded.

"Bye Jake." They all said at once.

"Bye guys see ya." They left and then the doctors ran some test on me then i went to sleep.