Confessions

Lyrics Of The Day:

My anaconda don't, My anaconda don't,My anaconda don't want none unless you got buns, hun,Oh my gosh, look at her butt, Oh my gosh, look at her butt,Oh my gosh, look at her butt,Look at her butt (look at her butt)

~Nicki Minaj

Video To The Side ----->

Natajae Pov

2 Months Later

Me and EJ have been doing really well. He's so sweet to me and he's always singing songs to me. HE'S SO FREAKIN ADORABLE!!!! Also every night before I go to bed Prod comes and visits me. We only get to talk for 10 minutes cause that's his time limit. He's always telling me fun stories about what he's been doing in heaven and we talk and laugh. But last night when he visited me and he said something really surprising. He said I should tell EJ about my parents. At first I wasn't so sure about it but Prod convinced me to tell him. So I called him this morning and he's coming over right now. *doorbell rings* That must be him. Wish me luck.

I walked out the kitchen and opened the door and EJ was standing there with a worried look on his face.

EJ: are you ok? you sonuded scared on the phone

Jae: I'm fine. It's just that I have to tell you something important

EJ: *confused* ok

I walked to the couch and EJ followed behind me.

EJ: what did you want to talk about

Jae: I have to tell you something about my past. And it's really personal and private and nobody knows but Prodigy. So, promise me you won't say anything or judge me

EJ: I promise

Jae: (starts crying)...... it started when I was 12 and I had just started my cycle.....

*Flashback 6 Years Ago*

Natajae Pov

I had just came out of the bathroom from changing..if you know what I mean.

{A/N: trying not to get TOO personal}

Jae: (to herself) *shivers* eww why do we girls have to go through this. It's just disgusting

I sat on my bed and turned on the tv and flipped to disney channel and I got excited cause That's So Raven was on. I started singing and dancing to the theme song.

Jae: You can gaze into the future (future ,future) You might think life would be a breeze (life is a breeze) Seeing trouble from a distance (Yeah!) (go Rae) But then it's not that easy (oh no) I try to save the situation Then I end up misbehaving (oh oh oh oh) *starts rappin* Hey now what ya say now Bout to put down Yeah come on and ride with Rae now And if the future looks gray now Then every thing's gonna change now(Let's rock) (Alright here we go!)That's so Raven (it's the future i can see)That's so Raven (it's so mysterious to me)That's so Raven (it's the future i can see) That's so Raven (it's so mysterious to me) ( YEAH!)YEP THAT'S ME *laughs*

{A/N: I copied and pasted this cause I didn't feel like writing all that. Just to let you know}

I sat down after I was having my little rock out session. I LOVE That's So Raven cause it's only 5 seconds into the show and I'm already dyin laughing. While I was watching the show my dad came in my room with a smirk on his face.

Jae: Hey Daddy!!!

Dad: *still smirking* hey babygirl what you watching

Jae: That's So Raven