Epilogue

Yn Pov 

3 Years Later 

"Prince!!", I yelled. 

"Yeah.", he said while coming downstairs. 

"Can you get Kayden and put him in the car." I said. 

"Why can't he get himself in the car. He is 3 years old." 

"You need to put him in the car, cause one, your his father and two he could possibly get kidnapped if you let him go out there by himself." I said.

"But your his mom why can't you put him in the car." He said. 

"Cause I have to get Jaylee ready." 

"She's 5 years old she can get herself ready." 

"Why do you keep using age as an excuse." 

"Beacause." 

"Dumbasss." I muttered. 

"If I was a dumbass, you probaly wouldn't marry me." He said while wrapping his hands around my waist. 

"Just because I married you doesn't mean anything." 

"Yes it does. It means you love me." He said smirking. 

"No. I just married you so you won't be lonely." I said while pecking his lips and walking upstairs. 

"Why can't you just admit you love me!!" He yelled from downstairs. 

"Whatever helps you sleep at night!!" I yelled back laughing.

20 Minutes Later 

"Ok. We've got everything. Are you guys ready?" Prince asked Jaylee and Kayden. 

"Yess!!" They yelled in unison. 

"Ok, let's hit the road." I said. 

I hopped in the car and Prince closed Kayden and Jaylee's doors and hopped into the car.

8 Hours Later 

"Babe wake up."Prince said while shaking me. 

I groaned. "Whaaaat." 

"We're here." He said.

I got up and looked out the window to see a big white house with a purple ferrari and a black lamborghini and a  toyota corolla 2014 in the driveway. 

"Your kidding right." I said. 

"Nope. I didn't believe it at first ethier." He said. 

"Your telling me that Lauren and Rayan Lopez live here..in this house..with those cars." 

"Yeah."

"Wow. I never thought Lauren would let Ray spend that kind of money. " 

"Come on let's get out." 

We out the car and I got Jaylee and carried her and Prince got Kayden out his carseat and carried him. We walked up to the door and rung the doorbell about 3 minutes later I heard I heard foot steps running. The door swung open and there stood a 13 year old Tia (Lauren's younger sister).

"MOM. UNCLE PRINCE AND AUNTIE YN IS HERE!!" She yelled.

"Hey Tia." Prince said. 

"Hey Uncle Prince, hey Auntie Yn." She said while hugging us and then letting us in. About 5 minutes later Lauren came running down the stairs.

"BOO!!" She yelled whule running towards me. 

"BAE!!" I yelled while hugging her.

Just then I heard crying. I looked up and saw Ray coming dowstairs with a 2 year old baby girl in his hands. I rushed over to Ray to hold her but Ray moved her out my reach. 

"Raaaaay." I whined. 

"No. You don't get to hold her." He said.

"Why nooooot." I whined again. 

"Cause you walked into my house and ain't give me a hug like you don't know nobody." He said while glaring at me. 

I laughed and hugged him,"I sowrry broder." I said in my baby voice. 

He chuckled and hugged me back,"It's okay sis."

I laughed and then took the baby out his hands.

"What's her name." I asked. 

"Ava." Ray and Lauren said in awe. 

"Aww ishe's adorable." I cooed. 

She smiled at me and giggled then started playing with my nose. 

____________

About a 30 minutes later everyone arrived and was in the livingroom talking. I noticed that Roc wasn't talking and it was wierd cause Roc would usually be the loudest one. 

"Aye Roc. You alright?" I asked him. Everyone got quiet and looked at him. 

"I'm good." He said while a fake assuring smile. 

"That's a lie cause by now you would've been eating all the food or talking about Ray's nostrils." Natajae said then laughed. 

Everyone laughed cause they knew it was true.

"Nothing wrong with me..I was just thinking about everything that we've been through from meeting the girls." 

"To Travon." Ray said.

"To Prince almost dying." K'hystel said. 

"To us getting signed." Prince said.

"To meeting Diggy." Natajae said. 

"To me getting pregnant." I said. 

"To Breuanna's crazy ass." Lauren said. 

"To Prod dying." Roc said with a tear running down his cheek. 

"To meeting ME!!" EJ yelled with a big smile on his face. We laughed at him. 

"But all that stuff doesn't matter to me," Lauren started,"Beacause in the end we all stuck together and did it with each other." She smiled at us and we all smiled back at her. We all got us and di a group hug. 

"I Love You guys." Roc said during the hug. 

"We love you too." We all said in unison.

What Lauren said was true. No matter how much stuff we've been through we all stuck together and let nothing tear us apart and we all remained one big happy family. And i'm going to end it like this,

        Through the the good times and the bad ones, whether I lose you or if I win, I know the one thing that never changes, and that's you as my best friend. 

_________________________

So It's That Time. The Ending Of The Babysitter Has Come. I Just Want To Say Thank You To Everyone Who Read/Voted/Commented And I Really Apreciate It And I Love You Guys And I HopeTo See You Guys Do The Same Thing With My Other Story And That's All. Also A Picture Of Yn And Princeton Son, Kayden Is To The Side And The Link To My New Story Is In The Comments.  STAY FLAWLESS!!!