Date Night

Video Of The Day: 

-----> Video To The Side 

EJ Pov 

Today is the day. Today is the day I Elijah J goes on a date with Natajae Baker. The closer it gets to 8pm, the more nervous I get. I was in my room watching tv when I heard a whole bunch of thuds in my closet. Scared to open it I grabbed my bat and walked slowly to the closet. I rested my hand on the door and inhaled and exhaled scared of what could possibly be behind this door. I swung the door open and screamed cause someone was in there and they screamed back and we were screaming back and forth at each other for 5 minutes until I realized it was prod.

Ej: signs* oh. it just you prod 

Prod: don't ever sneak up on me like that you scared me

Ej: I scared you? you had me thinkin a nigga was in paranormal activity with all that bumping you was doing in the closet 

Prod: sorry. I haven't really got the hang of this transport thing 

Ej: it's cool...what you doin here anyway 

Prod: I came here to talk to you about Natajae 

Ej: ahh Natajae. Isn't she just wonderful 

Prod: yeah. I know. but i came here to tell you that you can't toy around with her.

Ej: huh?

Prod: i mean you can't just go out with Jae and then dump her for the next pretty girl you see or just fuck natajae get her pregnant and leave. Natajae may seem really tough on the outside but trust me on the inside she is really sensitive. The smallest things can get to her because she has alot going on in her life and she just needs someone to love.

Ej: what do you mean she has a lot going on in her life

Prod: that's none of my business to tell you but you'll find out in the future. Just promise me that you'll take it easy on her and you won't rush her into anything and protect her. ok? 

Ej: yeah. I got you bro.

Prod: I'm trusting ou so don't turn your back on me 

Ej: alright I got you *daps him* 

Prod: alright I got to get back see you later bye

Ej: bye 

Prod: *flashes away* 

I looked at the clock and it was 6:23, so i walked out my closet and pulled out my outfit for me and Natajae's date. I webt to my closet and grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom and stripped out of my clothes and hopped in thte shower. After a 20 minute shower, yes a 20 minute shower I don't want to be out on a date and be funky, anyway i put on my clothes and brushed my teeth 3 times, and yes again I said 3 times I don't won't my breath to be smelling like booty. I brushed my small waves and and put on some cologne. I walked out my bathroom and grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out the house and hopped in my car. 

{EJ: Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/im_bout_my_paper_swag/set?id=53901547}

I drove to Natajae's house and hopped out the car and knocked on the door. Her little cousin, who is 4, opened the door. 

Niah: EJ!!!! *jumps on him* 

Ej: *laughs* hey little one. *puts her down* where's J 

Niah: she's still getting ready but she told me to tell you to wait and she'll be down in a minute 

EJ: ok 

*5 minutes later*

I was on the couch tickling Niah when Natajae came downstairs. 

Jae: I'M HERRRRRRRRE

Ej & Niah: NO ONE CAAARRRRRRRES 

Jae: says the dude who's taking me on a date 

Ej: just because I'm taking you on a date doesn't mean anything 

Jae: alright. if that's how you feel *starts slowly walking upstairs* 

Ej: *laughs* wait *grabs her arm* I do wanna take you out 

Natajae: then what are we waiting on 

Ej: alright. bye NiNi

Niah: bye Li Li *hugs him*

Jae: bye Ni *kisses her cheek* 

Niah: bye Jae 

{Natajae Outfit:http://www.pinterest.com/pin/145663369168476274/}

We walked out to my car and got in, and drove to the place I was taking her.

*After The Date* 

Natajae Pov 

THAT DATE WAS AWESOME!!!! Ej took me to a dinner that was on the beach, but the twist was he rented out the roof on the hotel that was on the beach and we had dinner on the roof. After that we watched the sunset, then he plugged his phone up to his speaker an we danced to songs on his phone, and last we played in the water and now I'm mad at him cause he messed up my favorite shoes.

Ej: *laughs* Jae it's not that serious 

Jae: yes it is I love these shoes more than any other shoes I have and you just messed them up 

Elijah Pov 

We pulled up to her house and she got out the car and and walked up to the porch. I think now is the time to do what I was going to do. I got out of the car and rushed to the porch and right before she stepped inside the house, I grabbed her arm and turned her around and smashed my lips into hers. She was shocked at first but soon kissed back. We kissed for about 5 minutes and I broke the kiss. 

Ej: I love you more than a friend, and I know you love me more than a friend and I don't understand why we aren't together, so with that being said Natajae Renee Baker will you be my girlfriend?

Jae:................................................................................................................................yes 

Ej: *smiles* now i can say this..I Love You 

Jae: *smiles* I Love You Too