Troublemaker

Lyrics Of The Day:

  You make me want to sing to you, its the little thing you do for me, homie, lover, friend I could spend my life with you, so we ain't got a thing to lose so lets go and runaway.

~Diggy Simmons

+YN Pov+

!Bedroom!

I stood in the mirror looking at myself, repeatedly asking myself should I go, I feel like something bad is going to happen, but I'm doing this to be a good friend. Your probably wondering what I'm talking about, remember when Diggy asked me to be his date at his dads dinner party, yea that's what I'm getting ready for.

Lauren: why do you look so worried

YN: I don't know I feel like something is going to go wrong

Lauren: why

YN: Diggy's been acting really weird lately and I don't really feel comfortable around him anymore

Lauren: well your going to have to get real comfortable because he's here

I turned around and looked out the window to see Diggy walking to the door. The doorbell rung and I put on my heels then walked downstairs and opened the door.

Diggy: *smirking* Hey

YN: what are you smirking about

Diggy: nothing you just look sexy

YN: yea I know just don't push it to far

Diggy: alright let's go

We walked to his car and he opened the door for me and we drove to the party in silence.

#Diggy Pov#

/8:14/

^Dinner Party^

YN is so easy, we're not even going to my dads dinner party we're going to my friends birthday party. I going to show her something really special.

*1 Hour Later*

I walked over to my friend Dylan.

Diggy: ayye yo Dylan give me the stuff now

Dylan: alright one sec

He walked away then came back with a small packet.

Dylan: here you go just put this in her drink and watched the magic begin

Diggy: alright thanks dude

I walked over to the drink section and got a sprite and put the stuff in it. I walked over to YN to see her sitting and talking to one of my Sister, Vanessa.

Diggy: you look like you need a drink

YN: oh, thanks

She drunk the drink and about 5 minutes later she was completely drunk.

YN: c-come d-dance with m-me

Diggy: ok

We got on the dance floor and 'Wop By J Dash'  was on so she started twerking and grinding on me. After the song I whispered  something in her ear.

Diggy: you wanna go somewhere more private

She giggled.

YN: sure

I grabbed her hand and walked up to my room and locked the door. I pushed her on the bed and started kissing her on her neck.

YN:mmmm

I found the zipper to her dress and unzipped it and took her dress and heels off. She took off everything I had on leaving me in my boxers. I used my teeth to pull he panty's off and I unclipped her bra. She took off my boxers.

YN:damn your big

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{A.N. you know what they did I'm NOT going into detail}

-YN Pov-

@7:05@

≈Diggy Bedroom≈

I woke up with a major headache and in the wrong bed. I looked over to my left and saw Diggy naked, please tell me I have on clothes on under this cover. I looked under the covers and I was naked. No no no this can't be happening. I rushed out of the bed and put on my clothes but when I got outside I noticed something.

I cheated on Princeton