My Love For You

Jacob P.O.V.

As i was watching YN and the boy arguing I saw her friends run away like their life depended on it. I wondered why they were running so fast. I just shrugged it off and turned my attention back to YN and the boy.

As I was watching them I saw YN walk away but he pulled her back roughly. Then YN was struggling to get out of his grip. The next thing he did really surprised me. He slapped her. When he slapped her I felt the urge to knock the shit out of him, so that's what I did. I walked over to where they were, and tapped him on his shoulder.

"What the hell you want." He yelled at me when he turned around. "

"Hi I'm Jacob nice to meet you, I came over here to whoop your ass."

He laughed. "Yo mexican ass really think you can beat me, what you gone do, kick me in my balls and run."

"No i was thinking something more like this." I raised my fist and punched him. HARD.

He fell to the ground, and i got on top of him and punched him like no tomorrow. I heard YN yelling telling me to stop, but i ignored her and continued to punch the living shit out of him. Next thing you know Rayan and Chresanto were trying to pull me off him while Craig was trying to calm YN down.

When Ray and Chres finally got me off him, he was coughing up blood and they had to call an ambulance. YN was crying in Craig's arms while Ray and Chres made sure i didn't go off again. When the ambulance finally arrived i kinda felt bad for him but i was happy i whooped his ass. After the ambulance left everyone went home. When me and YN got back to the house, she went off on me.

YN P.O.V.

I was furious with Jacob. I know I hate Travon and i really wanted him to get his ass whooped but he went a little to off. I mean he put the dude in the freakin hospital. So I hit him with the questions.

"Why Jacob, why." I asked him when i got back to my house.

"What do you mean why, the dude practically abused you." He yelled at me.

"You didn't have to put the boy in the hospital, I mean he was coughing up blood for God's sake." I yelled back ant him.

"But a girl like you shouldn't be with a dumbass like him."

"First of all im not with him and second what do you mean a girl like me shouldn't be with a boy like him."

Jacob was silent and just stared in my eyes. Then next thing you know he smashed his lips into mine. The kiss was passionable and real then he broke the kiss.

" I mean your a beautiful caring loving girl who has a hell of an attitude but knows how to control it but now there's one thing left to say............will you be mine?"

TBC...