Why We Broke Up

Lyrics Of The Day:

My back is aching my bra to tight my booty shakin from left to right my back is aching I'm so in love baby all I know is you got me good

~Ciara

*2 Days Later*

YN POV

    I was walking home from dance practice alone. I was really scared cause I kept hearing someone behind me but every time I look back no one was there. 

I felt something hitting my foot I looked down and it was my shoelace. I took my bag of my shoulder so it won't hit me in the face, I bent down and tied it. When I was getting ready to do the bunny ears someone grabbed me by my waist and put their hand over my mouth. It was a boy so I kicked them in there man cave and got out their grip. I turned around to see who it was and it was……

"JACOB!?" I yelled. He looked at me and started laughing. I pouted.

"Awww is my baby hurt." He said laughing and putting his hands around my waist.

I pushed him off me. "That's not funny you had me scared to death, I thought you were a rapist." I said.

He laughed and I turned around and picked my bag up and walked away. He ran in front of me and stopped me.

"I'm sorry baby, I just thought it would be funny." He said.

"Well it wasn't." I said.

"I'm sorry, do you forgive me." He said while giving me a hug.

"Yea, but don't ever scare me like that again."

"I won't."

"You promise." I said holding out my pinky so he could wrap his around it. He chuckled.

"You so childish." He said while wrapping his pinky around mine.

When we got in the house Jacob asked me a something  I thought I would never hear again.

"YN, you nevr told me how you and Travon broke up."

"Do you really want to hear the story." He nodded his head.

"Come on." I said. We walked in the kitchen and I got some chips and sat them on the table.

"Why you got chips." He said sitting down.

"Because this is a long story ."

"Ok let's get to it."

I sighed "It all started 2 months ago,

*Flashback: 2 Months ago*

AUTHOR POV

You were at your house getting ready because you and Travon were going to a party. You were wearing a black v neck shirt with white booty shorts and white black studded converse with black hoop earrings. You were putting on your earrings when you got a call you saw it was Travon and put it on speaker.

"Hey baby." You said.

"Hey I'm outside your house." He said.

"K I'll be down in a sec."

"Ok see ya."

He hung up the phone and you fixed your hair real quick and put on some bracelets then went downstairs and got in Travon's car. He kissed you on your cheek when you got in.

*Pause*

Jacob : wait I don't need so much detail

YN: then what's a story without alot of detail

Jacob: oh you right keep going

*Play*

When yall got to the party you stopped Travon before yall got out the car.

"Travon, promise me you won't get drunk and high."

"I promise."

Yall got out the car and yall walked in and the party was turnt up. So you go hang with all your friends and chit chat and everything. Then 'Don't Drop That Thun Thun' came on, {A.N. that's my song doe *starts twerking*}

You started freaking out. You was looking for Travon so could twerk on him.

*Pause*

Jacob: *laughing*

YN: boy what you laughin at

Jacob: I'm laughing cause you know you can't twerk

YN: *gasps dramatically* yes i can

Jacob: then show me

YN: later now stoo interupting my story

*Play*

So you look every where for him but you couldn't find him downstairs so you looked upstairs. Wheb you got up there you heard moaning. You prayed that it wasn't Travon and aome other hoe. But God didn't hear you cause when you walked in you saw Travon in some girl. You started crying and ran out the house.

The next day at school Travon came up to you and gave you a big ass speech about how sorry he was and you accepted it. About a week later you went to Walmart to visit your mom. You walked to the game section cause that's where your mom is usually at. When you got there you saw Travon and the same girl from the party making ot by the DVDs. You didn't cry this time. Let's just say you bet the bitch ass then cussed Travon out and walked out there like a boss.

The End

YN POV

   "Wow you really beat her in Walmart." Jacob said laughing .

"Of course the bitch was all over my boyfriend what else was I supposed to do, thank her." I said.

"Ok I understand but don't worry about him you got me now." I got up a sat on his lap.

"I know and I'm glad." I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"Now since you think you know how to twerk I need to see."

"Ok."

I got up and got my phone and connected it to the speakers and played 'Red Nose By Sage the Gemini' I waited till the chorus the started doing the red nose. I was killin it aayyee, and I think Jacob agreed to because he grabbed my hips and started grinding on me. I felt him get hard...