Don't Leave Me Love {Part 1}

YN POV

I was sleeping do peacefully when i heard a loud POW, I woke instantly. Whoa that was a wierd dream. I woke up and noticed that Jacob wasn't in the bed. I got up and went to Aaliyah's room to see if he was there checking up on her, he wasn't. I went downstairs and the lights were on in the kitchen. I went down the stairs and i almost died when i saw the scene. I dropped down and started cryin' hard.

"YN." I heard a ghostly voice call i looked up and looked at Jacob he had his eyes open.

"What baby I'm here, what do you need."

"Go get Aaliyah and take me to the hospital."

"Ok."

I got up and ran back to his room and put on a jacket and some ugg boots, then i ran to Aaliyah's room and pick her up. But then I noticed i can't carry both of them. I put Aaliyah on the bottom stair i got the keys and picked up Jacob and put him in the back seat. I ran back in the house and got Aaliyah and ran back to the car started it up and sped off. About 5 minutes later we arrived at the hospital.

"HELP MY BOYFRIEND JUST GOT SHOT!!!"

I said as i entered the hospital. They quickly got him on a stretcher and pushed him to the back. I ran back to the car and got Aaliyah and came back in I put Aaliyah in a chair next to me and called the others.

Lauren POV

I was sleeping in the bed next to Ray, yea we go out now :D, but i was in bed and my phone went off I got up and looked at the caller ID it was YN.

"YN,what the hell you doin callin me at 1am in the morning." I said annoyed.

"Lauren you have to come to the hospital quick." She said like she was worried.

"YN, did Travon put you on drugs, if that's why you in the hospital i swear ima cut that nigga head then his ba-"

"No,it's Jacob he got shot."

"WHAT!!"

"Please hurry and can you call Ray for me he's the only one i haven't called the others are on their way."

"Ok see you." I hung up the phone and put on my slides and a jacket .

"Ray wake up we got to go to the hospital."

"Mmmm Lauren you da best don't stop." he moaned in his sleep.

This nigga -__-

I slapped him on his head.

"Oww what was that for."

"Ray we got to go to the hospital YN said Jake in the hospital." I said.

"WHAT, HOW DID HE GET THERE."

"YN said he got shot now come lets go." He hurried up and put pn a jacket and some shoes and we got in the car .

When we got to the hospital everybody was there.

"YN how did Jacob get in the shot."

"I don't know i went to go check up on him and i went in the kitchen and," she started crying.

"No no no YN don't cry," I said giving her a hug.

"Everything will be alright I'm sure he's ok."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I lifted her off my shoulder,"I'm positive." She shook her head and then sat down.

•5 Hours Later•

YN POV

It's now 6:23 and everyone just woke up. A few minutes later the doctor came out.

"Perez Family?" We stood up. He walked over to us.

"Well we've got some good and bad news, which one first." We all looked at each other nervously.

"Good news." I said

"Good news is we were able to get the bullet out." We sighed in relief.

"Bad news?" Ray asked.

"Well bad news is..."