Just Hanging

YN POV

*Saturday 7am*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-*

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP I GET IT I HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!!!!." I said yelling at my phone.

It was 7 o'clock and i had to get up so i could go to dance classes. Yeah i dance you didn't know I was on a few Chris Brown videos and i post vids on YouTube but I'm not famous or anything.

I got up and went to go take a shower but before I was about to take a shower someone texted me.

I go to my phone to see who it was.

Jacob :)

|Text Convo|

PrinceMisft: good morning my love

Baddie4Life: hey baby whats up

PrinceMisfit: nothin just checkin up on u i knew you were up this early bcuz of dance class

Baddie4Life: yes but y u up so early

PrinceMisfit: bcuz my mom left for work and Aaliyah woke me uo.early bcuz sge was hungry and wanted pancakes and bacon

Baddie4Life: ok but i got 2 go take a bath

PrinceMisfit: wait Aaliyah wants to hang out with u today so can u stop by here after class

Baddie4Life: ok sure bye

PrinceMisfit: bye

|End of Text Convo|

I put my phone down and went to go take a shower. After I got out the shower and put on my dance clothes. I had on a white Mickey Mouse crop top with black nappytabs sweats and red addidas.

I grabbed my bag and keys and hopped in my car.

I drove to the studio and wheb i git there i saw a person i did not like.

Travon

Damn I forgot Travon was in this class. I tried to walk in without him seeing me.

"Hey YN." Travon said walking toward me. Failed

"Hey Travon." I said trying not to look at him.

"Why do you sound so surprised to see me." He asked.

"No reason i just didnt know that you where in this class." I said turning around looking at him.

"Really, you forgot, I teach this class and second I'm the one who signed you up for this class."

"Well if you teach this class why aren't you teaching."

"Cause class starts at 8 and it's," he holds his arm up to look at his watch. " 7:54."

"Ok, but shouldn't you be taking attendance."

"Oh your right, well bye then."

Thank God I got rid of him his presence even annoys me. He took attendance and everyone was here we practice our choreography for the show and he also taught us a new one then we were done.

*After Class 12:05*

After class I changed my outfit, then i texted Jacob that i was on my way. He texted me back to meet him at the movies.

I drived to the movies and saw Jacob and Aaliyah standing outside of the theater.

Jacob POV

Me and Aaliyah were waiting on YN by the movie theaters.

"Jaacob when is YN coming." Aaliyah asked me.

"She'll be here in a few minutes." As soon as I said that I saw YN getting out of her car.

"YN!!!!!!" Aaliyah yelled while running to YN. YN picked her up and spun her around. They were so cute together. YN put Aaliyah down and walked over to me abd gave me a kiss.

"Hey, how was dance class." I asked her.

"It was good, but i got to asked you can you come to my show next Saturday?" She asked me

"I don't know about that." I said.

"Pleeeeaaaassse.." She begged me.

"Yea Jakey let's go it will be fun." Aaliyah said. They both looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine I guess so." "Yea, it's at 5 at the rec center."

Me,YN,and Aaliyah gkt our tickets for the movie (we went to go see Frozen) and after the movie we went to go get Chinese food and wr went home.

YN stayed at my house since her parents and my parents went on a vacation in Hawaii and she didn't want yo be in the house alone.

When we got home we took baths and went to bed. In the middle of the night i heard something in the kitchen so i got up and checked it out. When i went in the kitchen i turned on the lights and saw a person in a ski mask and dressed in all black they turned around and saw me then they pulled out a gun and shot me....