Date Night Pt. 2

Princeton POV

It was 7:45 and I was late getting ready cause I had to fix my lil sis dinner. I fixed her roaman noodles. I'M FINISHED!! I walked down stairs and Chres started yelling at me.

"WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG?!?!?!"

"Why are you yelling at me what I do." I asked.

"Your sister was down here annoying the hell out of me. "

"How?"

"She down here asking me to play dolls with her and trying to put make up on me." Chres said. I laughed.

"That's not funny."

" Whatever lets go."

"Aaliyah I'm leaving be good."

She came running to me crying.

"I don't want you to leave." I picked her up.

"I'm sorrying but I have to go."

"ok." She said sadly.

"But I promise when I get back we can make popcorn and watch spongebob."

"OK." She said happily. 

"Now give me a kiss." I said turning my cheek to her face. She pecked my cheek then I put her down then left. (btw prod was watching Aaliyah.)

YN POV

   Me and K'hrystel were on our phone watching vine videos while we were waiting on the boys.

It was 8:05 when Jacob texted me that he was outside.

"Come on MoMo, (K'hrystel's nickname) the boys are outside." "Boys? what boys?" I smiled "You'll see."

K'hrystel POV

When YN said there were boys I was happy but mad cause she wouldn't tell me who the boys were. She knows I hates surprises.

When we got outside I saw Jacob's car and saw somebody in the back seat  I couldn't tell who. Is YN setting me up on a blind date? I stopped walking and grabbed YN arm so she would stop walking too.

" YN are you setting me up on a blind date?"

"Kinda."She said while shrugging her shoulders.

"What do you mean."

"I mean it's kind of like a blind date, but you know the person. "

"Who is it."

"You'll see." She said then walked off.

I'm really tired of her saying "you'll see ". Me and YN got in the car. She sat in the passengers seat next to Jacob then gave him a kiss. Awww. When I looked at the left to see who was in the the car I hated her but loved her at the same time.

"Hey K'hrystel." Roc said.

"Hey Roc, what's zup."

"The sky." "Wow your lame." I said. He looked sad.

"But cute." I said hoping he would cheer up. He did he smiled at me.

"You look cute. " He said

"Thanks, you looK cute too."

"You always look cute." He mumbled but I heard him. I turned around and looked out the window and blushed.

Jacob POV

When YN got in the car the only thing that came in my mind was DAMN RIGHT SEXY. She looked so fine in those heels. What I was planning to do was take her out to the new restaurant EL PAVLOVA (made up). I don't know what it means but I heard its a great place then we're going to go casual and go to Dave and Busters. Then we're going to go back to my house so YN can meet my sister.  I have a feeling Aaliyah is going to love her.