8- Agreement

Not long after we leave the park and start to head to get some lunch, Josh gets a call from Tyler.

"I'm with Penelope stop freaking out, the fangirls haven't gotten me yet" He chuckles nervously as we walk in the direction of a Taco Bell. "Can Tyler join us for lunch, he's bored?" Josh asks me sweetly, seeming like it could be a problem with me. I nod and he goes back to telling Tyler where to meet us.

Once he gets off the phone he laughs lightly. "He's very protective" Josh states meaning to Tyler being worried about him getting attacked by a bunch of obsessive fangirls.

"You really don't mind Tyler crashing our date?" He asks smiling. I look over at him confused. Date? Does he think this is a date? Do I think this is a date? Am I starting to like him? That one word is making me question everything. Is it even possible for me to flirt with him? Without talking I can't really be all cheesy and sarcastic.

"Pen?" Josh asks snapping me out of my thoughts. I look over at him to tell him that I'm listening. "You don't mind?" He checks. I shake my head, trying to ignore the bunch of questions rushing through my mind at the moment. I can think about that later when I'm alone and can think without people being offended that I'm not listening to them.

By the time we arrive at Taco Bell, Tyler has managed to find us in a sea of people. "Hello, again Penelope" Tyler greets before going to order food. "You want anything?" Josh asks and I shake my head. He looks at my confused but seems to shake it off when Tyler calls him over.

Once they've both got their food, they decide to walk down to the nearest beach. "So what have you two been up to today?" Tyler asks, trying to start a conversation, obviously not with me. "Just chill out and listen to music" Josh replies. "Does she have good taste in music?" Tyler asks sounding actually interested. "'Actually she has a better taste in music than you, I'm kinda considering replacing you, " Josh says seriously making me smile. "WHAT NO, YOU CAN'T DO THAT" Tyler yells making people look in our direction.

"Okay, we can share him?" Tyler looks to me, wanting to make an agreement. I put my hand out to shake his hand, making it a deal. He does the same. "Oka, it's settled then. But I get him first" Tyler laughs, not being able to act seriously any longer.

Eventually, the guys decide on a spot underneath a tree to settle down and eat. While they munch along on their food, I get out my notepad and start to draw.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Josh whispers over to me while Tyler gets up to take an Instagram picture. I was about to write that I'm fine before Josh stops me. "Be honest, I won't mind"

The temptation is there for me to write 'I think I like you' but I think it's a bit too soon to be saying that. I'm not even sure if I do. And they leave tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I won't stay this close to them, who knows.

'Just tired and not hungry' I eventually write down. "Oh well let's go splash our feet in the water, " Josh says, not even giving me time to protest as he grabs me from behind and starts running towards the water. Usually, the typical person would be screaming and demanding to be put down, but I couldn't.

Before I could even stop myself from falling, Josh throws me into the water, which is luckily only like waist deep. Wet blouses are not that nice.

Eventuall, I get away from Josh's grasp and sprint out of the water. I wring the water if of my skirt and punch Josh lightly once he runs over to me. "Sorry, I just had to" He jokes. I sigh, trying to hold away my smile.

Not long after that, we head back up the beach, back to where Tyler was sitting waiting. "Josh what did you do?" He asks instantly seeing the water drip from me. "She was tired, now she's more woken up" Josh tries to find a good reason for throwing me into the sea.

"Well, we should probably get her into dry clothes before she gets a cold" Tyler says before getting up and heading towards their car. "Luckily I have a towel" Tyler laughs throwing it towards me. I smile saying thanks before reminding Josh of where I live.

Hopefully, now he will know not to throw me into the sea when I'm in casual clothes. Wet clothes stick to your body and it's weird and gross. Not exactly what you'd like to be in around a guy that you may have a crush on. May?

Or do?