14- Sweet

I silently walk back to my apartment wondering what I'm going to do with the next few weeks of my life. Work and sleep. That's probably it.

As soon as I unlock my door, I walk straight to my bedroom and flop down face first onto my bed. I don't have work until tomorrow, it's currently 3 o'clock in the afternoon. What am I going to with so much time? I didn't know that I would be this affected by Josh. How is that even possible after 3 or so days?

I sigh and roll over onto my back. I can't keep acting sad like this. I get up and grab by phone before playing some music. That usually helps with anything.

Just as I'm about to place my phone down and go downstairs to make some sort of food, I hear the soft two buzzes of a text notification. I'm guessing from the small range of people who actually text me that it's either Clara, Josh or one of my parents. I'm hoping one of the first two options.

The only reasons one of my parents would message me would be to bug me about coming to see them and not talking. It's usually one of those or just to check up on me.

I see that it's Josh. I smile instantly. 'Heeeey, I'm at the airport and bored, you wanna chat?' He simply said. I can't help but smile as I reply with a 'sure'.

While still replying to Josh, I head downstairs to do some baking. It's been a while but I'm bored and craving something sweet. Not just because the one sweet thing I had my eye on just left but because I have a major sweet tooth.

'Tyler just kicked me out of the band again :(' I see on my screen as I find a cookbook. I smile, their friendship is just too adorable. 'What did you do this time?' I reply before deciding to make vanilla chocolate chip cookies.

'Apparently, I replaced him with you and now he's lonely without me' Josh replies instantly. I see why some people ship Joshler. 'He's now teasing me, saying I'm in love. Help' He messages before I can say anything. Is Tyler teasing him about me? Who else could it be? Josh hasn't mentioned anyone else to me, neither has Tyler. But are we even that close for him even to consider telling me anything like that?

I have no clue.

By the time the cookies are in the oven and the mess of flour and sugar is cleaned up, Josh and Tyler have left L.A and going away for their next tour date.

It's now around 5 o'clock and I decide to settle for a long night filled with Netflix and pizza. I fail at trying to avoid checking my phone every 5 minutes to see if I've got a message, in the end, I put it upstairs so the temptation is gone. But I'm still thinking about it.

At least I have cookies, Netflix and pizza to distract me from the many questions swarming my mind about my feelings towards Josh.