37- Late Night Visitor

Later on that night I hear a knock at my door.  It must be Clara forgetting something from earlier. Being in just an oversized Fall Out Boy band shirt and fluffy socks I trudge downstairs, forced to be social. This better be worth interrupting my Netflix binge sesh. It's just unforgivable, no matter who you are. 

Tiredly rubbing my eyes and adjusting my glasses I unlock the door, not even bothering to see who it is first. I doubt a murderer is going to knock first. 

"Sup" A yellow-haired boy greets me before walking straight past me into my apartment. I look up in confusion, why is this boy here at 10 PM? Does he not have a life? I am instantly reminded that Tyler and Clara had their date night tonight. This boy must be bored without his other half. 

Josh looks at me with those puppy dog eyes, begging for something. I look at him confused, what the heck does he want at this time of the night from me? "Tyler ditched me, I'm bored" He shrugs, sitting in the middle of my lounge floor for no apparent reason. I join him and he continues. "Wanna go on our own date?" He suggests casually like it's no big deal. Going outside means getting out of PJs and actually putting on clothes. That's a lot of effort for a Saturday night. As you can tell I am not the social type.

I pout up at him. Begging him not to make me go outside with my eyes. Using my own puppy dog eyes against him now. "Now that is extremely adorable, but it's not going to work on me" He laughs before kissing my forehead. Goddammit. I honestly thought that would work on him. 

I spread myself out on the floor, laying on my stomach still looking up at Josh. "Do I have to carry you upstairs?" He teases, me still not moving from my position on the floor. "I will sit on you if you don't get up in 3 seconds" Josh warns, trying to hide the smile behind a fake frown. I don't move. I highly doubt he'd actually sit on me, he'd squish me. Nobody wants a squished girlfriend. 

My three seconds is up and Josh gets up and walks towards me. "Dude" I whisper, not having used my voice in a while. "Dude? Is that all I get?" Josh laughs before looping his arms under mine and picking me up. I cough and clear my throat. "Put me down bitch" I growl, trying to sound at least intimidating. It seems to work as he lets go of my arms. 

Only for them to be placed under my thighs and back. I stifle a laugh as he trudges up my stairs to my bedroom. "You suck Dun" I laugh and hide my face in his shirt. "I try to" He responds, almost tripping up the stairs. If he drops me, I'm going to kill him. Even if he's already dead, I will find a way to murder him for dropping me. 

He lightly places me in the middle of my bed before looking around my room for something warm. I sulk, still not wanting to brace the cold outdoors at this point of the night.  "Hmm..." Josh stops for a second. "You need pants" He looks at me in just an oversized band shirt, biting his lip slightly for an unknown reason. 

"I'm not going outside" I try one last time, my voice now being warmed up and doesn't sound like a prepubescent boy. Josh continues to look through my closet for a jacket, ignoring me. "Josh" I whine. 

Nothing 

"Joshua" I try

Still no response.

"I'll tweet out that Joshler is real" I threaten and finally get his attention. "You wouldn't" He gasps trying to sound offended. "I would" I smile. The whole world already knows it's true. Why not fuel the fanfictions even further? It's my duty as being part of the fandom.

I'm jolted out of my daydream by a Joshua extremely close to my face. "As my girlfriend, I don't think you're allowed to ship me with my best friend anymore" He smirks looking directly into my eyes. I try not to blush at the closeness. It's only Josh, nothing to be scared of. "I'm allowed to ship whoever I want dude, it's my right" I maintain eye contact, my eyes dipping to his lips momentarily without even realising at first. 

The lip bite returns. I try to focus on what we were talking about seconds ago but for some reason, my mind can't think back that far. What is this boy doing to me? He's driving me insane with everything he does. 

I blush and break the eye contact, suddenly realising the position we were in. Josh hovering over me. Why do we always end up in awkward positions without me noticing?

My brain stops working and my body takes over. I lean up and press my lips to Josh's. He seems shocked at first but soon relaxes into me. He's always the one to make the first moves. I'm always the shy unsure one, but apparently not now. 

Our lips moving in sync. Completely lost in the moment. 

Josh pulls away for a moment, sitting up and pulling me into his lap. His arms instantly wrap around me and his lips return to mine. The soft lips of Josh Dun are kissing me, basically making out with me. And for some reason this makes me smile, making Josh smile as he feels me smile underneath him. 

I look down smiling and bite my lip. "You all good there?" Josh chuckles at my bright red face. "Perfect" I respond, and for once that isn't a lie.

With Josh it doesn't need to be, I don't need to be.