9- Wet

Tyler decides that it's easier to head to their hotel to get me some dry clothes as my apartment is a further distance away.

The whole ride was filled with Tyler and Josh randomly singing to songs on the radio, and to songs they didn't know, they made up weird and wacky lyrics. It was defintely the weirdest car ride I've been in. I would have been laughing the whole time if I could, instead I was just smiling.

Once we reach their hotel, Tyler leads the way up to their room. "You can just borrow one of my jerseys and return it when we see you again" Josh mentions before unlocking the room and walking inside, me still following. I smile, I guess I definitely will be meeting them again.

"Ah here, I'll let you change out of your wet stuff" Josh mutters before leaving me to get changed out of my blouse, even though it wasn't really that wet. My skirt had dried slightly over time so that wasn't really bothering me anymore.

Once I'm done I going Tyler and Josh who are sitting on their phones, I awkwardly walk in and sit on the ground. "So it's like 2, what do we want to do?" Josh asks, sensing the boredom in the room. "We could ahh... Visit Brendon?" Tyler suggests. My eyes go wide and I look to see what Josh thinks. "Well we should check if he's busy first, " Josh says before unlocking his phone, assumably to text Brendon.

A few seconds after the text is sent, Josh gets a reply. "He's not busy, he said to bring something to swim in though" Josh mentions before him and Tyler walk off to get changed into swimming shorts.

I just sit there surprised, I'm now used to being around Tyler and Josh without being all nervous but Brendon? I've been a fan of his band since I was a teen going through my emo phase. So many memories. This is definitely going to be interesting.

Not long after both Tyler and Josh return. "I guess we've got to go to yours then?" Josh asks while we head back out to the car. I nod and follow them. Once Tyler has my address, we head off. The ride mainly filled with Tyler warning me about Brendon. Apparently, he is as energetic in life as he is on stage. But also warned me about some of the jokes he could make, about me being mute or being quite close to Josh.

Around 15 minutes later we arrive at my apartment. I let them in and offer them a drink before going upstairs to my room to get changed. After finding my only swimsuit, which annoyingly happens to be a bikini, I put it on and grab a fluffy beach towel to hide in and be awkward as heck.

After quickly slipping in contacts, I head back down to see what Josh and Tyler are up to. Not surprisingly they are flicking through my albums. I smile as they jump like they were caught doing something wrong. "Nice collection" Tyler compliments. "You see, to like a lot of nerdy things" Josh adds, after seeing all of my Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, Anime and gaming stuff scattered around the room, a majority of its drawings and sketches. I smile as I thanks and head out the door, locking it behind them.

"Ready to meet Brendon?" Josh asks enthusiastically. I nod happily, but on the inside, I'm kind of nervous. Who really knows what Brendon's reaction will be to me?

This has definitely been a weird week, meeting Josh and Tyler and now Brendon. Last week this would have seemed impossible.