30- SleepOvers

The next morning I'm woken by my alarm. I never turned it off just in case Clara needed me in the shop, which never actually happened. 

The feeling of arms wrapped around my waist confuses me momentarily. Has one of my teddies all of a sudden become sentient? That's impossible, right? After years of watching Doctor Who and Supernatural, I never know what to expect. 

"Oh, you're awake" Oh mumbles when I reach to turn off my alarm. I nod awkwardly. I don't really know what to do, I've never been in this situation. "I don't want to move from this position but I really need to pee" Josh laughs, his voice still sounding sleepy.

I lightly push his, telling him to get up, I didn't want him to move either. He was warm. Now I'm cold. I sigh lightly and unwrap myself from the blankets and head downstairs to make breakfast, but not before putting fluffy socks on. Who doesn't like sliding along wooden floors in those? It's the fastest way to travel, well until you slam into a wall.

Lucky today that doesn't happen. Wouldn't that be great timing for Josh to walk down the stairs, to see me face planting the wall? What a nice thing to wake up to. 

I start on making pancakes. I've never met a person who doesn't enjoy eating pancakes, especially when they're made for you. 

After bluetoothing my phone, I start on the first pancake. I quietly hum along to the music, my throat hurting at first. I need to get used to using my voice again, I can't stay silent forever. 

"I can't wait to actually hear your voice" I hear from behind, slightly scaring the shit out of me. My hand goes to my heart as you can kinda hear a laugh escape my lips. I smile. It's progress, even if its small.

"You didn't have to cook for me" Josh mentions as he sees the growing stack of pancakes. I shake my head, of course, I did. He stayed here and dealt with my drama, he at least deserves some goddamn pancakes.

Once the cakes are consumed we head back upstairs. "I should probably head back to our hotel, Tyler's probably wondering if I'm still alive or not" Josh laughs looking at the time. "I'm guessing you probably want to shower before we go talk to Clara, " He says. 

Oh right, I forgot about that. I was so distracted by Josh that I forgot about Clara, again. About her basically hating my guts. 

I nod and Josh gives me a quick hug before leaving my room. I slump back down onto my bed. Now, what am I going to wear? What am I going to say? Is she going to forgive me or even yet want to talk or listen to anything I have to say? I guess I'll just have to find out soon.

A/N- I'm going away to see Twenty One Pilots again for my birthday in a few days, this might be the last chapter for a while.