Author's Note/Synopsis

Copyright © 2021 by Abigail Carlysle

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior of written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

The characters and events portrayed in this book are fictitious or are used fictitiously. Any similarity to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Edited by: Tracey McKinney and Sam Ikner

Cover design by: germancreative

"I'm seeing the things she saw before she died, I'm seeing what killed her

"I'm seeing the things she saw before she died, I'm seeing what killed her. Seeing things I don't want to see."

For Alexis Morgan, she believes the worst thing a person could do is take things for granted. That was how she felt before losing her eyesight and becoming blind. When her family's been offered a corneal transplant by their family doctor, they instantly jump at the opportunity. However, when Alexis awakes after her surgery, she can tell there's something a little different about her. Something that feels...off. And it's not long before the new set of eyes are beginning to see unusual things at night, accompanied by bits of memories invading her mind. She knows they aren't hers. Alexis feels like they all still belong to somebody else.

A candle-lit room, an unmistakable sense of fear, someone beating her to death-these were just some of her donor's final memories. All pieces of a puzzle. Determined on finding out more about her donor and why they were killed, Alexis sets out on an investigation of her own—along with the help of a police officer who just happens to be her ex—to discover who is behind the death of her donor.