| -11. curvy dress and stilettos

"you weren't just a star to me, you were my whole damn sky."

*********

September 24
3:00 p.m

"OOOH. WHAT ABOUT THESE?"

Henley held up a pair of black stilettos that she found. They looked to be about 5 inches high with very thin heels. Maeve raised her eyebrow. "For you or for me?"

Henley scoffed. "For you, obviously. You don't want to go on stage wearing those." She gestured to the Chuck Taylor's on Maeve's feet. They looked worn out from all the times that she wore them.

Maeve moved around her foot, looking at each and every angle of the sneakers. "I think they look fine." She turned her head to look behind her. " What do you thing Jack?"

Jack snapped out of his daydream state and looked up at the mention of his name. "Yeah?" Maeve bit her lip before letting out a sigh. "Never mind."

Henley had this 'amazing' idea to go shopping for their performance outfits. Obviously, all the boys didn't want to go wait for hours while Henley tried on shoes. Maeve was open to the idea, but that didn't mean she wanted to be judged on her fashion sense.

Merritt tried to keep himself busy by looking at make up brands while Jack was off in his own state of mind. Danny wandered off a while ago and no one had seen him since.

Merritt jogged up to the two girls after he randomly looked at perfume bottle. "I think her converse look great."

"Thank you, Merritt." Maeve glared at Henley and gestured towards the Mentalist. Henley rolled her eyes. "You we're born when dinosaurs became extinct. You have no fashion sense. Now if you'll excuse us,"

She grabbed Maeve and scurried off towards the dresses, leaving the rest of the boys to aimlessly wander around the Women's Hygiene section.

Henley threw every dress at her way that showed off curves and skin. Uncomfortably, Maeve followed along carrying a huge pile of clothes in her arms.

Henley grabbed a couple of shoes and led her to the fitting rooms. "Go try them on!" She shoved her inside one of the stalls and slammed the door shut. "I'll wait outside." Henley sat herself down on a circular cushion in the middle of the cozy sized room.

"What's going on between you and Jack?"

The question came out of the blue, surprising Maeve. Zipping up the dress, she opened the door. "He's just being strange, s'all." The dress hugged Maeve's body tightly with cut outs on the sides. She made an uncomfortable face at Henley, who winked at her. "Hot."

"Whatever." Maeve closed the door and slipped out of the dress, putting it in the 'no' pile. "Why is he acting weird?" Henley asked from the other side. Maeve opened the door back up, wearing a different dress. It had a low dip on the back and came to her mid thigh with long sleeves.

Maeve admired it in the mirror as Henley eyed her weirdly. "Did something happen between you two?" Maeve kept quiet and quickly retreated to the changing stall.

Henley grabbed her and pulled her back at the last minute. She held onto her shoulders and violently shook her. "Tell. Me. Everything."