| a/n - QnA

Before we start, I want to say that the last cover was the most voted for. Now, here are a few questions (a.k.a 3) that people asked me.

I like how this cover contrasts with the first book's cover.

I may or may not add more depending on if any more people have questions

"How long did it take (around) to make each chapter?" @KiraSano13

What I did was that I watched the movie and made the chapters while watching. After that, I would add ideas and edit the story to my liking. The first drafted chapters took around 15 minutes, the fluff chapters took about 5-10 minutes longer since I needed to come up with the ideas, and the editing was probably 5-25 minutes tops depending on how much I wanted to change.

"Did you find it hard to make every character stay themselves?" @This-Is-All-A-Dream

A little. I thought Danny was the hardest because I had so many good ideas where he and Maeve were really close friend-wise. I had to kind of turn my idea around a lot to fit his character.

Merritt was the sarcastic and laid back type: easy. Henley was the sassy loyal friend: perfect. Jack was the heartthrob: no change there. I created Maeve, so she was the easiest.

Danny is completely different from all of them. He's snarky, rude, controlling, and narcissistic. He allowed me to think more upon his character and about what he would do/think.

At the end of the movie, I knew that Danny would shove his ego aside to help the ones that he loves. That's what you see in the chapter when Maeve realized that Jack died.

Although it was challenging, I had fun pretending to be Danny. It was like seeing the world through a different perspective.

"What did you use to make [the sequel's cover]?" @lollipop101345

I decided to add this question to the QnA because it has a long answer.

First, I just looked around for pictures on the web that I thought would kind of fit with the story as well as the first book's cover.

After I found the picture I liked, I went into the app Picsart and pressed Effects, Artistic, Polygon.

Then, I saved and went into Phonto and pulled up the picture. I went to Add Item and pressed on the white border. I sized it to my liking and made the line thinner. I repeated those steps, except I didn't make the second one thinner. I sized it and made it a little smaller than the first one.

Then I just chose the font I liked and added the title and my Wattpad username, sizing it and moving it around to my liking.