At War

Chapter 1
Jack's POV

" We need to get as many of you guys as possible. If we want to win this. Get everyone!" My voice roared throughout the room.

"Jack. The demons are on there way here now." I looked down to Felix and he had his sword in his hand.

"Give everyone there weapons and don't let them near this place. Got it?" I said as I stood up and walked down the hall.

"Yes sir." He followed me so he can get Aron or Yammi as we call him and Cry. We reached them and walked over to the weapon room and by now we had almost the whole community with us.

Cry and Yammi helped people get suit up. And Felix and Ken handed them there weapons.

"Sir! There almost hear!" One of my men yelled from the wall.

I gestured for my army to follow me. Once we were outside there they were scattered across the valley.

Mark's POV

Those good for nothing Angels think they have it great because of how "Perfect" they are. Just thinking about them pisses me off.

Matt, Ryan, Bob and Wade were standing by me ready to fight those bastards. Once they walked outside and devilish smile made its way on my lips.

"I'll take the leader! You guys go after the others!"

They waited behind me and I was getting impatient. "What are you waiting for?! Go! Fight!" I yelled.

Then everyone ran past towards the others. Jack said something and his side came charging after mine. Now it was just me and Jack looking at each other. I drew my sword and so did he.

"You idiot. Do you really think your goody goody angels can beat my trained demons." I said with a smile.

"Your demons aren't trained. You are too lazy to train them." Jack laughed. His white wings were out and he swung his sword.

Jack's POV

I swung my sword sword at him but he blocked my hit. "Why don't ye make this easy and we can all go home." I said. "Well only one of us will be going home." I swung my sword again and it cut his arm.

"Ugh. Fuck." Mark groaned. "I think I like fighting better." He smiled and punched me and tried stabbing me. I ducked and felt the wind of the sword go over my head.

I looked around to see bodies piled on top of bodies all around us. We couldn't tell who was winning it looked like a tie so far. I tripped Mark so he was now on the ground. I got on top of him and held my golden sword to his neck.

"You can't kill me." He hissed. He grabbed my sword with his and back blood dripped from his hands. He pushed me away and ran towards a cave.

"Why are ye running?!" I yelled gettting pissed.

Mark's POV

I heard Jack following me and I smiled as my plan was falling into place. I ran into the cave where I was going to kill him. I waited with my sword in my hand.

"Where ta fuck ye go?!" He yelled making some of the rocks fall.

"Over here." I said making my voice travel through out the cave. He started to get closer to me and when he was in position I ran straight for him.

He backed up so I wouldn't stab but to slice his chest.

"God Dammit!" He yelled. Man for an Angel he is loud as all hell. And I know how loud it gets down there.

Rocks started to tumble and fall from the wall. I ran to the entrance, before I could there big rocks fell in front of me covering the entrance so I couldn't escape.

"Fuck." I mumbled.

This was not part of the plan.
I sighed and sat with back to the rocks and I just watch Jack sit down with his hand over his chest. Giving each other dirty looks and not bothering to talk to each other.

I think I am going to really like writing this. I love anything to do with angels and demons and mythical creatures.
Anyway hoped you enjoyed it.
Love you all

Bye
~Phoenix