Alone

Chapter 21
Mark's POV

I watched as Felix and Cry left, I ran over to Jack and stopped him.

"Jack-"

"No Mark. I think it's best I leave." He said as he tried walking past me.

"Please just let me-"

"'Apologize!?'" He yelled putting quotation marks on the word apologize.

"Please let me spe-"

"No Mark. We aren't friends, we aren't acquaintances, we aren't "lovers" we are enemies." He said with a blank expression.

"FOR GOD SAKE JACK!"

He flinched and backed up.

"I LOVE YOU OKAY?! YOU ARE LIKE A DRUG TO MY BODY, I AM ADDICTED TO YOU! IVE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS BEFORE! I NEED YOU." I yelled in breaks of tears.

He stood there shocked.

"I-I think I should go." He mumbled.

Before he could walk away, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a loving kiss. 

"Please..." I said running my hand across his cheek. "I- I need you Jack."

He didn't move but didn't say anything either, so I continued.

"I know it's wrong for an angel and demon to love each other, but I don't care anymore. I don't care about my stupid plan. All I care about is you. I've never felt this close to someone. So please don't leave me." Tears we're going down my face.

"I-"

"JACK?!" I heard cry yell.

"I- I got to go. Goodbye Mark."

He ran out the door and I watched until he was out of sight, not once did he turn around. Anger began to rise up in me, along with sadness and guilt.

I started to throw glass and pictures and punching holes into the wall. My hand was bleeding and glass stuck out my arm. I slid down the wall putting my head in my arms, starting to cry. The house was a mess, empty, quite and

Alone...

Jack's POV

We were all walking back to my castle. I was dragging a little behind. Lost in thought.

My head was at war with itself.

'He's a horrible person, Making you love him. He doesn't deserve another chance.'

'Yes, but he regrets all of it, I think he deserves another chance.'

'Angels can't love Demons, Why are we trying to change the way of life.'

'Why should we always follow the rules?'

'Why should we give that...that monster another chance?! He kills people for a living! It's what he does!'

I groaned in frustration.

'Go back to him Jack.'

'Jack don't. He doesn't deserve you.'

I fell to the ground, holding my head in my hands groaning.

'You need him.'
'You don't need him.'

To be continued...
Hehe idk about this one, I will most likely double upload today. I want to finish this story, so I can focus on insane.

Any hope you enjoyed
~Jordan