Back Again.

Chapter 14
Jack's POV

I woke up in a soft and warm bed. I moved over a little and felt a body next me. I turned over and saw Mark. At first I was filled with rage and hatred but it change into... love? What the hell? I couldn't get out of this trance. I want to kiss him so badly.

"GoodMorning gorgeous." His voice was husky and quite sexy.

"H-hi." I mumbled.

He smirked and grabbed my chin. Mark pulled me into a soft kiss.

'God his lips are so soft.'

Mark's POV

I pulled away and Jack let out a small whisper. I smile.

'MARKY!'

I didn't acknowledge the voice in my head.

'ITS WORKING. OUR PLAN IS WORKING!'

His voice rang through my head.

I groaned and got up. Jack sat up and groaned as the light from my bathroom shone in his eyes.

I chuckled and closed the door. I heard him move around in the bed the blankets moving. I opened the door to see that he had laid back down.

'Oh. My. Fucking. God. It worked!' He yelled

"Could you shut up for a second. We aren't suppose to fall for him. He is just a pawn remember."

'Yes. Yes I know. But god damn he is hot.'

"We only need him to tell us how to get into his castle and how to get into the safe. Where he is holding the weapon to destroy us." I explained.

'Oh yeah. Forgot that part.'

"You're a fucking idiot I swear." I snarled.

'Shut up.'

I chuckled and walked back into the room.

"Mark?" Jack asked softly. His voice raspy.

"Yes love?" I said cringing at the nickname.

"Stay with me?" I sighed softly and walked over to the bed and laid back down with him.

He snuggled up to me and laid his head on chest. I heard his soft snores and his quite breathing.

'Look at him. He's like a puppy. So small and cute.' The voice whispered as if any one can hear him.

I rolled my eyes and sooner or later I fell asleep.

To be continued...
I have a pretty good plot for this story. But I have a question.
Anyone down for anime stories. I've been wanting do one for a while but idk.
Some suggestions.
I want to do a Levi x Eren something else. Just give me suggestions and we'll see.

~Jordan

*Unedited