Stuck

Chapter 2
Jack's POV

I sat hunched over on a rock with my hand over my bleeding chest. Mark ended up pacing around.

"Can you stand still for five minutes?" I said getting annoyed.

"Yes I can." He answered

"Then do it."

"Uh. How about no." Mark said with a cocky smile.

I stood up and took a piece of fabric from the handle of my sword and tied it around my wound.

"So how are you going to get us out?" I asked.

"Me?" He said dumbly

"No the rock next to you." I said sarcastically.

"Hey dont be an ass."

"You're pretty dumb."

"Hey! Arent you suppose to be nice your an angel." he argued.

"No one said I had to be nice to you."

He just scoffed and kept on pacing. I groaned and walked over to the entrence or what use to be an entrance. I tried to us my powers but that didnt work.

"This cave doesn't allow our magic to work." I said.

"Yeah I know,that's why I picked this cave." He answered.

"You know we wouldnt be in this mess if you could've just left us alone."

"Hey! This isn't my fault!" He yelled.

"Yes it is! You wanted this stupid war so you can show how 'brave' you are!" I argued.

"That is not the reason. I mean that is some of the reason but not the main reason."

"Then tell me the reason."

"Because you and your stupid angels think you are all that and that you think you are better then us and that you get whatever you want."

"Wow. Its not our fault you werent capable to be an angel. Its yours so dont be blaming us on your stupidity." His fist clenched and his wings spread out.

He came at me and pinned me to the wall. I groaned in pain.

"You are pathetic. Its not just you it all of you." I smiled and kneed him in the gut.

"At least we arent spoiled little brats." He said as he held his stomach.

"You are such a child. Fighting over something so stupid."

"Ugh someone kill me now I am not going to be able to stay in here with you any longer." He said.

"Gladly." I said with smile.

"Dude you better back up now. You are going to lose."

"Im done talking to you. Just go back to your side of the cave and stay over there."

He just scoffed and walked back to his side. We did our own separate things to keep us from getting bored or trying to kill each other.

'Now how do we get out of here?'

Sorry for the short chapter. Butim im glad you guys like this book so far. I like writig this book XD Anyway thank you fo reading. And I hoped you enjoyed. Love you all

Byee
~Phoenix.