With Mark

Chapter 8
Jack's POV

I woke with a major headache. I looked around to see an unfamiliar room. I tried to get up only to be pulled back down. There was something around my neck and it was leather. My hand traveled to the unfamiliar      object around my neck. I tried to take it off but there was nothing to unbuckle it. I turned around to the black leather attached to the bed. I moved over to where it was tied and once again tried to untie it but this time it burned me.

"What the fuck?" I said softly. Then there was a door opening.

I turned to see a familiar face. It was either Matt or Ryan, I didn't really remember which was which.

"Where am I? Why am I here?!" I yelled the last part trying to run at them. "Let me go!"

Then the blond haired man just walked to the where leash was and untied it. Before I can escape he cut me off.

"I wouldn't try to run if I were you." He paused and tugged on it. I fell back and got closer to him. "Someone wants to see you." He said blankly.

"Then that person can meet me here. I'm not going anywhere with you." I scowled. I planted my feet In the spot I was in and crossed my arms.

He sighed and tied me back to the bed.

"So stubborn." He mumbled before he left.

I sat back down on the bed and went through my pockets to see if I still had any of my belongings. Not to my surprise I didn't.

A couple minutes later the door opened and the blond guy walked back in.

"He will be in, in a couple minutes." He said and walked out.

I groaned and sat there in silence. About ten minutes later a person with a red hoodie on his head walked in.

"Why am I here?!" I yelled again.

"Shhh." He said.

"Show me who you are!"

"I said BE QUITE!" He roared.

I just groaned in annoyance and sat down with my arms crossed.

"By the way I won't say a word till you take that hood off." I said blankly.

He sighed and walked closer to me. Then he sat down next to me. He slowly lifted his hands up to his bowed head and put them on the hood. The hood fell off and another familiar face showed its self.

"What the fuck Mark?!" I yelled standing up and backing up a bit. "Why the fuck am I here?!"

A small smile formed on his lips and he looked at me.

"I couldn't let someone take what's mine"

Ahhh. I may have forgotten to update. I'm sorry.

Bye
~Phoenix