Dinner Party

Chapter 9

The next day I woke up with a major headache, I woke up to see Mark standing there.

"What the hell do you want?" I mumbled under my breath.

He pulled a black zip bag from behind his back threw it at me. I unzipped it to see a black tux with a red tie.

"Black isn't really my color." I said with a scoff.

"Be ready by seven tonight." With that he left.

I groaned and tried to get up and walked around but forgot about the damn leash around my neck.

Time skip!

I was dressed in my tux and sat down with a sigh. About ten minutes later Matt came.

"Let's go."

With that I followed him out. Or I was dragged out.

Marks POV

This is going to work perfectly.

The voice in my head said.

"Please for the sake of this dinner shut up." I said in a stern voice.

"Make me." He cooed.

"I wish I could." I whispered as Jack came in.

"Holy hell"
"Holy hell"

Both the voice and I said at the same time. Jack looked absolutely jaw dropping in a tux. I could feel myself practically drooling over him.

"Oh the many things we could do to him."

I rolled my eyes and snapped out of my trance.

"Just think about him in your bed. Or think about blindfolding him or tying him to your bed. Or-"

"Be quiet." I said very sternly.

We sat down at the table as Matt sat next to Ryan. We started to pass around food and Jack didn't take any. I sighed and looked at Matt.

"Mark did you hear about Bob and his new fiancé?" Ryan said breaking the silence.

"What? When?" I said almost choking on my food. "Why did I not know about this?"

"I don't know he just told us." Ryan explained as he took another bite of his food.

"Maaaaark. Let's take Jack to bed have some funnnn."

"Excuse me for a second." I said as I got up and went into the hall.

"Can you not shut your mouth for twenty minutes." I said very upset.

"I can here you thoughts. You are thinking about what you want to do with him."

"Shut-"

"Hey! Get back here!" Matt yelled and I heard glass crash to the ground.

I ran back into the dining room and Jack was missing and so was Matt.

Jacks POV

I ran down the hall with Matt behind me.

"Get back here!" He yelled.

I just kept running then I felt a strong arms grab me.

"Shiiit." I said as I looked up to the familiar red haired man.

"And where do you think you are going?"

To be continued.

I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm sorry. I don't even know if people still read my books. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.