Leave!

Chapter 20
Mark's POV

"Shit." I mumbled quietly.

"I-is that Felix?" Jack questioned as he tried going out the door.

"Jack. I need you to stay here okay?"

He looked at me with confusion.

"Why? Felix is-"

"The one who is going to take you away from me." I cut him off putting my hand on his cheek. His head nuzzled into my hand. "So please stay here okay?"

"...okay" he mumbled

I walked out and saw Felix and Cry. They both had their swords out and standing there ready to fight.

"Where's Jack?!"

I was about move, but was cut off.

"Don't move bastard! Now I'll ask one more time where is Jack?!" Felix yelled.

"None of your concern. Now would you kindly leave my home, that would be appreciated." I said pointing to the door.

"It is our concern." Cry said as he threw a small dagger at me, grazing my neck.

I healed and looked at him. "You shouldn't have done that."

I could feel six tentacles coming out of back. They were smoking and black. I picked Cry up by the neck and Felix dodged two of them. I growled and finally one impaled him in his stomach.

"Mark!" I heard Jack yell. I looked over to see that he had come out.

"Let them go!"

"Jack go back into the office." I demanded. "Now!"

"No! Put them down now! Let me heal Felix!"

"Listen to me for once brat! Go back into the damn office! Or I will kill them both!"

I saw anger in his eyes as he grabbed Felix's sword.

"Put them down!" He said sternly. "Or your going to have to kill me too."

I paused.

"You can't heal here... how are you suppose to heal me?" Felix asked him.

Jack pulled out a little bottle. Healing potion.

"Now let them go!"

I dropped them, watching them fall to the ground. Jack dropped the sword and ran over to Felix. Cry caught his breath and got up and did the same.

"Why'd you stay?" Felix asked.

"I love him..." Jack said he gave Felix the potion.

"W-what?!"

I smirked as Felix looked at me.

"No you don't."

"Yes I do what do you mean?!"

"Your under a spell Jack, a monster like him could never love you."

I froze. And time seemed to slow down. My heartbeat beating faster as Jack turned around to me.

"Is this true?" Jack asked softly as he stepped closer.

I didn't answer. I just looked at him emotionless.

"Is this fucking true!?" He asked again pushing me slightly.

I felt guilt. I felt my heart shatter seeing him like this.

He kept asking me and pushing me, I grabbed his wrist and pulled him close.

"Stop. Please." I said to him. He had anger and tears in his eyes.

"Reverse this curse" he yelled trying to get out of my grip.

I held onto him tighter. Felix and Cry just sat there not wanting to do anything.

"Let me go! And reverse it now!" His voice cracked but echoed throughout the house.

"Jack. Please listen-"

"No! I want to leave!" The tears started to come down his face.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. He pulled away harshly.

"Mark! Fix it now!"

I sighed knowing I had lost. Walking away from them and disappearing for a minute, coming back with the antidote.

"Come here. Just drink this and you'll go back to your normal self." I mumbled softly looking at with him pleading eyes.

He drank it and I looked at him in sadness. Tears welling up in my eyes.

"Leave." I mumbled.

They all looked at me.

"LEAVE!"

To be continued...
I thought I would be nice and do a double upload today :)
~Jordan