Getting Out.

Chapter 5
Marks POV

Like before Jack and I sat in silence. We were waiting for our people to show. I dont know how much longer I can stay in here with him. Jack just gets on my nerves and I just want to punch him.

"Jack! You in there?!" I heard a muffled sweedish voice. We both sprang to our feet and walked to the blocked entrance.

"Felix! Hurry up and get me out of here!" Jack yelled.

Then I heard a muffled conversation between a voice a I reconized.

"Matt! Ryan!" I yelled.

"Hey buddy!" The two yelled back.

Then we heard rocks starting to move. The cave started to rumble and Jack and I backed up to avoid falling rocks.

"You idiot! Never take from the bottom!" I heard that sweedish voice again.

"Shut up fuck-face." Ryan said.

"Hey! Listen! Get us out first then you can rip eachothers throat out!" Jack was getting impatient and he looked like he was going to kill something.

Then light started to shine through the little holes. I can see two white buttoned up shirts and two red t-shirts.

Once the final boulder was moved out we walked out. I mean yeah it was two days but doing nothing for 48 hours makes it seem longer then that.

Jack was engolfed with a hug but pulled away from the injury.

"Sorry." The two said in unison.

"Wheres Bob and Wade?" I asked as we started walking back.

"Bob got injured pretty bad and Wade didnt make it." Matt explained.

I felt the anger rise in I and turned around to face Jack. I pinned him to the ground and atarted punching him.

"Your fucking Angels killed my best friend!" I yelled as I continued to punch him.

He spat out blood and the blond guy and the guy with the mask pulled me off of him.

Jack wiped his face and looked at me. "I didnt start this war it was you who started so I didnt kill your friend. You did." he explained.

Then the two guys pushed me to the ground and the three of them walked away.

Jack's POV

As we were heading back we passed dozens of bodies. I was the only one shocked because Felix and Cry already saw everything.

When we got back Yammi was eating a piece bread.

"You want something to eat?" Cry asked as he looked at me.

"Just water will be fine. I can get it myself." I told and headed to the fridge and pulled a bottle of water out and started to drink it.

"So...?" Cry asked.

"Hmm?"I hummed.

"How did you guys get stuck in there the first place?" He finally asked.

"Im relally tired. I tell you later. Okay?" I told them.

"Okay."

Mark's POV

Right when I got to my room I hopped in my bed. O dont know why but Jack kept popping into my mind. No matter how hard I tried to get him out of my mind I couldnt.

I dont know if this good or bad.

Omg Amanda Faye is about to have her baby. I am so excited. Aghhhh. Help me!