Thoughts

Chapter 16
Mark's POV

Right now I was out with Matt and Ryan. We were searching the perimeter of the Angels side. They had almost a hundred guards, but most of them were blocking a big gold safe. We were hiding behind a wall listening to a conversation.

"Has anyone seen Sean? We-"

They got cut off by Ryan sneezing.

"Ryan you fucking imbecile!" I whispered yelled.

"I-I'm so-" I cut him off and pulled him, grabbing Matt also and dragging them both behind me.

"Catch them!" We heard two voices behind us.

"Once we leave this area we need to teleport back to the house. Got it?!"

"Yes sir." They both said in unison.

"I swear I'm going to murder you Ryan." I mumbled softly.

Once we were out of the castle and crossed back to the demons side, where we can use our powers. We were back in our house. Jack didn't come running down the stairs nor was he on the couch. A feeling welled up in me and I frantically searched the house.

"Jack?!" I groaned. "This is little shit. I swear to fuck-"

"Yes?" He said softly walking out of my bedroom, he had just gotten out of the shower. He was wrapped in a black towel and had water dripping down his body.

"Nothing." I said emotionless.

'Damn! Look at those abs and that v-line and those pecs.'

I growled at the voice in my head. I turned around and walked down the stairs.

"Shut up." I said with a growl.

'You were worried.'

"Of course I was, he is the only way for us to get that weapon." I said softly.

He sighed.'Whatever'

I smirked at my victory.

"You think I can ever love him?" I laughed. "Just because you fantasize about him, doesn't necessarily mean I will magically grow feelings for him."

'You know what I am Mark?'

"Yes. You are a annoying voice in my head that likes to think about stupid shit. And doesn't know how to shut up."

'I am your thoughts that you hide. I am everything that you keep hidden. I'm not even real. I'm just your mind playing games with you. Why do you hide them? Are you afraid of telling the truth? Are you afraid of what people will think of their leader? Or what they will think when they hear how you love an angel. You can't hide these forever. They will just get stronger by the moment. If it came down to it. Who would you choose? Jack or Your people.'

I sighed and shook the thought out of my head.

'Who would you save Mark?'

To be continued...
This book is going to be longer then expected. I was hoping to finish it but it seems that it may be just a tad bit long XD
Oops

~Jordan<3