This is not me

Chapter 18
Mark's POV
*Smut*

"Sean~" I said seductively as I walked into the kitchen. I had no control now, my mind was taking over.

"Yes?" He asked innocently.

I walked over to him pulling him by the waist and looking into his eyes. His arms wrapped around my neck and a smirk appeared on my face. My eyes flickered to his lips and he caught on to what I was doing.

"M-Mark I'm cooking..." he said softly.

I didn't answer and reached behind him turning the stove off. He let out a shaky breath. I picked him up roughly and put him on the counter. I smashed my lips into his and he let out a small whimper.

My hand moved under and up his shirt, he let out a low moan. I smirked against his lips and bit his bottom lip asking for entrance. That little brat denied and I started to palm him through his pants. His mouth opened slightly as he moaned into my mouth. I slipped my tongue in, tasting him and biting his lip. He didn't bother to fight for dominance.

He was gripping the counter, his strength was leaving indents into the counter. I picked him up and pinned him on to the wall, his legs wrapping around me. He whined and the thud echoed around the house. I knew there was going to be an indent on the wall. I took this time as we were catching our breath to take his shirt off.

"P-please Mark." He begged.

"Please who?" I questioned him.

He groaned "Please Daddy."

I smirked deciding to tease him more. I palmed him and looked at his neck. I kissed his neck and went up to his ear and nibbled on it. "Please what kitten?"

He threw his head back in pleasure. His face was flushed red and his breath was short and husky. "Please fuck me daddy, fuck me  until I can't walk~" he made his voice deeper at the last part.

"As you wish."

I put him on the ground and let my hands travel down to his pants. I kissed and sucked at his neck, leaving mark's on him. I pulled down his pants and boxers in one swift movement. He moaned as the cold air hit his erection. I wrapped my hand hand around his hard díck. He gasped and threw his head back. I started to slowly rub him as he bucked his hips for more friction. I put my free hand on his hip to stop him from moving.

"P-please mo-ore." He groaned softly.

'God that voice of hiss is so sexy. And he's a lot bigger then I thought.'

I rolled my eyes and moved my freehand to his mouth. "Suck." I demanded.

He obeyed and started to suck, his mouth was so warm and wet. I started to get turned on my self. I started to rub him faster, making him moan.

"Mark?!" I hear Matt yell.

I groaned but didn't stop what I was doing. "What Matt?!"

"We heard a noise and we came to check on you." He said softly.

I'm surprised he didn't come closer."I'm good. Now go away."

I could tell Jack was trying to hold back a moan. I smirked and looked at him. His body was shaking. I took my fingers out of his mouth and he whined.

"Good boy." I said praising him.

I then put my mouth over the tip of his cock. It had pre-cum dripping from it. I slipped my tongue over the slit and he bucked his hips once more. I moved my index finger to his hole and started to massage him. He moaned and tangled his fingers in my hair, and tugged. I groaned around him and he shivered slightly.

"D-daddy please just fuck me. I can't anymore." He whined.

I pushed my index and middle finger into his hole and he let out a loud growl.

"F-fuck!"

I curled my fingers inside him and he gasped loudly.

"Please?!"

I pulled my mouth away from him and he let out a whine. His legs were shaking and he was breathing heavily. I picked him up and thrusted into him without warning. He let out a loud scream but he covered his mouth, trying to muffle the noise.

"Don't cover you mouth, I want to hear you moans. They're adorable." I said with grunts in between.

His hands wrapped around me as I thrusted into him hard and rough. He moaned softly and bit my neck, his nail digging into my back. I let a small groan fall from my mouth.

"Fuck Jack. You're so tight."

"Feels... so.. good... Fuck- please go faster."

I could feel blood trickle down my back, knowing that he had caused this made me even more turned on. I started to move at a faster pace.

"I'm going to c-cum." He mumbled in the crook of my neck. His warm breath sending shivers down my spine. I grabbed the base of his dick, which was twitching and wanting release.

"Not yet kitten." I groaned. I smacked his thigh, just for the extra pleasure. He arched his back and moaned.

'He has a pain kink. Sexy.'

I moaned in response, not wanting to answer in the first place.

"Fuck! R-right there! Please don't stop!" He moaned loudly as I hit his prostate.

I continued to him in that spot and his body was almost limp now, his eyes were clouded with lust and he was in pure ecstasy. Our breaths and moans echoed throughout the house. Along with The smell of sweat and sex.

The familiar pit in my stomach has formed and I could feel myself about to reach my climax.

I started to rub him. "Cum for me you little slut." I growled into his ear. He came in my hand with a low groan and rested his head on my shoulder.

I thrusted into him until I came into him. Once I pulled out he fell to the ground shaking and panting.

I pulled up my pants and picked up Jack bridal style. I do have to admit that, that was the best sex I have ever had. I laid him down in my bed and sat on the edge of the bed realizing what I had done.

"Holy shit. I just slept with an Angel." I paused and thought about it for me a minute.

"This is isn't me..."

To be continued...
Horrible smut. Sorry.

Jordan<3