The End.

Chapter 25
Mark's POV

I looked at Jack in disbelief.

"Y-You're serious?"

"Yeah. Let's give it shot." He said with a blank expression.

Felix and Cry looked at Jack like he was crazy, and looked like they were about to pass out.

"But! You can't drug me or force me do anything I don't want to do. Okay?" He said crossing his arms and tapping his foot.

I got up from off the ground and dusted my self off.

"Deal."

He stuck his hand out to shake, but I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a kiss with out thinking.

To my surprise he didn't pull away, he just wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss.

"I know you have a good side. I've seen it." He whispered, our lips barely touching.

"You remember everything that happened?" I said, a blush going over my cheeks.

He smirked and nodded his head.

"W-What do you remember?"

"Don't go scared on me now Demon boy." He said completely avoiding my question.

"Oh and I remembered what happened in the kitchen and in your office~" he said with a wink as he walked away.

"I- uh- oh.."I stuttered on my words and put my face in my hands and groaned.

"Let's go!" Jack said flying into the air.

I followed behind them as we made our way to his castle.

4 years later.

"You may now kiss the groom." I smirked and pulled Jack close to me.

His white suit mixing with my black and red one slightly. He giggled and I kissed him passionately. The audience clapped and whistled at us, making Jack pull away with a blush hiding his face in the crook of my neck. I laughed and  grabbed his chin making him look at me.

"Don't go scared on me now Angel boy." I mocked.

He gave me a death glare then laughed, pulling me into a kiss.

Sure their were still some people who didn't agree with our decision, but we didn't care. We were happy and that's all that mattered.

"Let's go home." I smirked at him.

"But the rest of the wedding." He mumbled.

"Let's skip to the end~" I said  whispering into his ear and nibbling it lightly.

He groaned and nodded.

"Good."

That's the end of this book!
Sorry for the shit ending
But I want to do A Victor X Yuri book. Mainly because I ship them so hard. My camera roll is filled with them. I love Yuri on Ice so much😭 Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this book.

Thanks for reading!
Love you all.
~Jordan <3