Trying to get out.

Chapter 3
Mark's POV

I continued to pace in front of what use to be the entrance trying to figure out how to get out. I tried to to move the rock but ended up cutting my hand.

"God dammit." I groaned as the blood trickled off my hand and on the to the ground.

I heard Jack giggle and I shot my head around and he turned his head back to the ground. He twirled his sword on the dirt pretending he wasn't doing anything.

"At least I'm trying to get out." I scolded.

Jack got up from leaning on the wall and walked over to where I was.

"You see how big these rocks are? We can not move these without powers. We can not do a damn thing without our powers. No healing. No teleporting. And so on." He said sounding pissed. After that he he walked off and disappeared.

"What the fuck?" I went in his direction and saw him with sword in hand.

"Where are you going?" I questioned.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to find a way out."

I just followed him. After a while the tunnel came to an end.

"Well that is not helpful at all." I said.

"No shit. You are really getting on my nerves. Stop pointing the obvious." Jack said annoyed.

"Well lets find a way out of here."

"I have a plan." Jack said as his voice softened

"Of course you do."

"Do you want to get out or not?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Then dont be an smartass." He threatened.

After sitting in silence for a while, Jack tried to figure out how to get out he finally stood up, but groaned in pain from his chest.

"Okay. So we find a spot in the cave where our magic is strong enough. We wont have enough to teleport or break out of here but I can send- I mean we can send a message to our people and they can get us out." He explained.

"Thats if your people are still alive." I said with a cocky smile.

He just groaned and elbowed me in the gut.

"Lets go." He started to walk back to the front of the cave.
"Okay. You know what to do?"

"Yeah yeah. Find where our magic is more strong. I know."
I answred as I started to walk around.

**Two hours later.**
Jack's POV

"I'm tired!" I heard Mark complain.

I just ignored him and kept walking around.

"What makes you think this going to work?" He asked.

"Every place know matter where you are has a little power." I explained to him.

"But this cave was made so there was no magic." He argued.

"Just keep looking. I dont think I can stand another day being in here with you."

Another short chapter.... Sorry. Hope you guys like it so far. Anyway thank you gor reading. Love you all.

Byee
~Phoenix