Plan B in Action

Chapter 13
Jack's POV

Felix and Yami were next me talking amongst them selves. I wasn't listening. My mind was wondering. Wondering to Mark. I cringed as I accepted that I couldn't stop think about what has happened.

'Why me?'

'What's so special about me?'

I was snapped out of my thoughts and brought back to reality.

"Hey bud you okay?" Yami asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah. I'm fine." I said flashing him a smile.

He smiled back and went back to his conversation with Felix. I was pulled back into thoughts. This lasted till we got home.

My phone buzzed in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Unknown:
Let's get a coffee. I need some way to apologize.

Jack:
Who is this?

Unknown:
Ahh. Sorry my little kitten. It's Mark. ;)

I groaned to my self as I stared at the text message.

Jack:
First off I'm not your little kitten. Second. How did you get my number?

Mark:
I have my ways sweet cheeks;)

Jack:
Why should I come meet you?
You kidnapped me.

Mark:
Come on baby.

I growled at his text message and text him fine and left. I got to coffee and he was sitting there with two coffees.

"Hello~" Mark's voice was deep and husky.

"Hey." I said sternly.

I looked at my coffee and steam was coming off of it. I hesitated and took a sip of the coffee. I looked at Mark and he smirked.

"So all I wanted to say was sorry." He said with a smirk still plastered on his face.

I took another drink of the coffee. Half of it was gone now.

"Anyway-" before I could let him finish I blacked out.

To be continued...
Small chapter but yeah idk if I will be able to finish this book . I am trying but still it's hard to find motivation to write.

~Jordan