Lovey Dovey *Cringe*

Chapter 15
Mark's POV

I woke up with Jack wrapped around me. His body warmth radiating on to me. I sighed and wiggled out from under him. Not waking him. Thankfully. I walked down stairs and saw Matt and Ryan.

"Matt. Ryan." I said greeting them calmly as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Good afternoon Mark." Matt said with a monotonous voice.

It took a while for what he said click in.

"Afternoon?!" I yelled.

"Yeah it's 1:38." Ryan said softly.

I ran upstairs and got dressed.

'Dad's going to kill youuuuu~' he sang in my head.

"Be quite. You know if you were real you'd be dead by now." I said frustrated and angry.

'Marky is angry.'

I growled and slipped on my red flannel.

I heard a groan and saw Jack wake up.

"Good Afternoon beautiful~" I cooed to Jack.

He smiled and rubbed his eyes, then yawned and stretched.

'AWE HES SO FUCKING ADORABLE'

"G'morning." He said back to me.

'Oh my god his voice is so sexy. I can't get over it.'

I cleared my throat, and jack got up. He had no shirt on. (They didn't do anything nasty)
He turned around to pick it up and I saw all the scars on his back. And two really big ones on his shoulder blades. Those must be his wings. I thought.

'He has nice muscles too.'

Jack came up to me and wrapped his arms around my neck. I forced a smile and put my arms around his waist. We swayed side to side. He leaned up and we kissed.

I cringed on the inside, but my inner voice was ecstatically happy about it.

Jack pulled away and went to grab his phone. He sighed.

"What-" I was cut off by my own phone.

"Eh. Hello?" I asked.

"Where the fuck are you Mark?!" My dad yelled.

"Almost there." I lied.

"Almost here my ass! You're two hours late!"

I hung up and teleported over there.

"See I'm he-" I was once again caught off.

"The fuck is wrong with you!? Where is the love potion?! I know you took it because you are the only person that knows I have those?!" He yelled.

I sighed. "It's fine." I stated simply.

He glared at me. "It's fine?!" He laughed. "We'll see about that."

"What do you mean by that?" I said getting annoyed.

"That's your dumbass fault son. You'll figure it out soon." He laughed and sent me home.

"Was that really all he had to say to me?!" I yelled out loud.

Then Jack came down. He looked at me and hesitated to come closer. I sighed and let him. He came over and hugged me. Jack nuzzled his face into my chest and I felt him smile.

A smile tugged at my lips but I pushed it back down.

'Heheh I saw that Marky.'

I rolled my eyes and we sat down. We cuddled the rest of the day and shared a couple kisses. It was a lot but I need to get that weapon.

I don't know how long I can do this lovey dovey shit.

To be continued...
Okay so I really really really like writing stories. Like I love reading your guys feedback and all the amazing comments. I want to continue, I want to write more stories on wattpad but I don't know what to write. I love writing. Even though my stories are shit and I really need to get a proofreader or I just need to stop being a lazy shit and actually edit them. Anyway, I really want to continue writing. I want to do something different from septiplier. But idk why but I seem to be better at writing gay fanfiction or just gay stories in general. Or I am really good at writing sad stories. But anyway. Idk. Ugh. I just want to continue writing on here.
It can anime
YouTube
My own story.
But I want to write something you guys will read...
But I also want to write something I will enjoy writing.
Anyway I guess that's all.

Bye-bye
~Jordan