Fighting

Chapter 4
Mark's POV

We searched for hours and I was just about done. Jack was so determined and I hated it.

"There is no magic in here so just give up." I groaned and sat down. I rest my arms on my knees and just watched Jack continue to walk around.

"You can give up, but if I find that spot dont expect me to tell tou." He argued.

"Ugh!" I got up and walked past Jack purposely bumping into him.

I heard him groan. I just smiled and walked to the other side of the cave.

Jack's POV

A couple minutes later I heard a loud bang and groan.

"Fucking hell!" I heard Mark yell.

I walk over to wear he was and he was on the ground and rubbing his head. I just laughed. I didnt realize that he got up until he pushed me.

"What was that for?!" I yelled pushing him back. "Did wittle Marky fall down? Did he get a boo boo?" I said in a baby voice.

"Shut up." He said angrily.

"Aww Marky is upset." I laughed.

Then all of a sudden I was pinned to the ground.

Mark's POV

I pinned Jack to groun because he was pissing me off. Jack looked up at me and then he kneed me in the balls.

"Fuck you..." I said as I laid on the ground gripping onto my crotch.

I felt Jack's body get on top of me. I groaned in pain and tried to wiggle free, but to no avail I couldnt.

I then punched or atempted to punch him in the stomach but then something stopped me. It wasnt his hand but it was his magic. He dropped my hand in shock. Then he looked at me with a death glare. I was so focused that his magic was working that I didnt realize my hand landed on his crotch. I felt my face heat up and a light shade of red covered my cheeks.

"Move. Your. Fucking. Hand." He growled.

I quickly moved my hand and wiggle out from under his body.

He stood up and fixed his coat.

"Lets get out of here." He said sternly.

Felix's POV

I was in the middle of helping Cry clean up his wounds.

"You need to be more-" I stopped when I heard Jack's faint voice.

"What's wrong?" Cry questioned.

"Shhh" I said.

"But-"

"Cry be quite." I said more sternly.

Cry nodded his head sat there quitly.

"Felix I am stuck a cave. My magic doesnt work here and Im stuck here with-" Then his voice faded.

Jack's POV

"Shite..." I groaned in annoyances.

I looked around and Mark was contacting his people. I just sighed and sat down.

'Hurry up and get hear' I thought.

Yay! Another chapter. Anyway hoped you like this chapter and Ill see you in the next one.

Byee
~Phoenix