Sean~

Chapter 17
Mark's POV

I stood there shocked. I don't love Jack. I don't like him one bit. I may have acted like it in the beginning but that was only part of my plan. A demon and and Angel can never love one another. Once I have what I want from Jack he is dead to me. Quite literally too, he will be dead. These stupid thoughts won't leave my head. Keep telling me lies. I don't thinks these things.

'God you're such a fucking idiot. Keep telling yourself these fucking lies.'

I growled in anger and hit the mirror. Glass shattering and getting stuck in my hand. When I looked in the mirror I saw Jack standing there. Our faces were all contorted and shattered. His hand was on my shoulder and he was holding my hand with his free one, but when I looked behind me he wasn't there. I sighed with annoyance and started to take the glass out of my hand. I healed my hand and washed the blood off, then washing my face.

I heard the voice laugh in my head. I growled getting very frustrated and angry.

'How about you let your frustrations out on Sean~'

I jumped slightly at the words he just said. I shook my head went down to the kitchen. Jack was there making food. Swaying his hips to the tune he was humming.

'Look at him. Mark you can't resist can you?'

I growled and walked away. Making my way to Matt and Ryan.

What is wrong with me? I thought rubbing my face with my hands. It was all an act to begin with. I can't let these stupid thoughts get to me.

"Mark?" I heard Jack say softly.

I cringed and turned around with a forced smile. "Yes Kitten?"

"You okay? You were talking to your self."

I paused. I cleared my throat." Yeah. Just a lot of thoughts."

He turned around walked back into the kitchen, swaying his hips some more.

'C'mon Mark. Just on time.' He whined.

I sat there thinking and finally walked into the kitchen.

"Sean?~"

To be continued...
Hehehe. I'm updating more regularly but not as much. I'll try getting the second chapter later today.
What do you guys think should happen?

~Jordan