I dont Know...

Chapter 22
Mark's POV

I've been crying for three hours straight. I need him. I want to hold him. I want to kiss him. I want to cuddle him.

"M-Mark?"

I didn't look up, just kept staring at the ground.

"Please, don't do this to yourself. It going to be ok-"

I snapped and grabbed Matt by the neck.

"Don't tell me it's going to be okay!" I yelled my voice gradually getting deeper. "You don't know anything!"

Matt was wiggling in my grip, trying to get free. My eyes filled with sadness again, and I dropped him to the ground. I slid back down the wall.

"I-I'm sorry Matt..."

He was gasping for air and he had his hand around his neck. He didn't say anything. He just came up to me and hugged me.

"I can't change what I do... I can't change what I am... I'm a fucking mistake. "

"You're not Mark." He was hesitant to keep going, trying to make sure he said the right words. "We all make Mistakes, some we can fix, other work out by themselves. You can fix it or you can just let it play out."

"I don't know..."

"No matter what you chose me and Ryan will be here." He smile and patted my back.

"Thanks."

Jack's POV

"Jack?! Are you okay?" Cry's voice sounded like it was far away. It sounded like an echo.
I feel like I couldn't breathe, the walls were closing in on me.

My vision was blurry and I could barely see anything. A pain shot through me and I screamed.

"Make it stop, Make it stop... Please..." I mumbled.

"Jack what? Make what stop?"

"I-I can't..." Thats when I got up and started running. I didn't know where but I needed to.

"JACK?!"

I ignored their yells and cries and continued to run. I let my wings grow out my back, flying into the air.

"Stop. Stop. Stop!" I yelled into the air.

Felix and Cry were behind me, I just continued flying with tears running down my face.

"Jack."

I looked to see Mark, and turned around and started to go the opposite direction of all three them.

The pain in my chest and head become much worse and I started plummeting to the ground.

"JACK!"

To be continued...