30

Disclaimer: (For the SJW's who may complain) This chapter contains gay jokes. I just want to state (before we get overly critical like "*gasp* Gay jokes? You're awful!") that I am, in fact, an ally. This means I support the LGBTQ+ community with all my heart. I used these jokes for comedy purposes so please don't get like Black*Star up there and shit yourself over being #triggered. Thanks, and happy reading.

Update 7/19/20: The way that i fully fucking closeted my bisexual ass like that...

~

I sighed unenthusiastically as I looked down at the garb that rested in my palms, the vivid shade of purple really standing out. I sighed and slipped it on my body- but 'slip' really isn't the best word to describe it. It's more like I uncomfortably wiggled into it until the tight dress finally got over my ass. Then I ferociously tugged at the zipper that resided in back. I swear, being a girl is way too hard.

After pulling on and adjusting the dress, I placed the purple three-inch wedges that matched on my feet. I looked myself over in the mirror, admiring the dress from every angle. It was a short, purple strapless with a jewel-encrusted top, a small purple bow hugging my waist before the dress eventually flowed out into sheer, purple fabric. A sudden wave of confidence flooded over me, my hand flying to the door handle and throwing it open before I sassily walked over to Soul and posed. He met my enthusiasm with an unimpressed look.

"Next," He spat as he flicked his hand back and forth in distaste.

"What? I think I look good," I pouted while spinning around, the bottom of my dress puffing outward as I did so.

"I don't like it and you have no taste. Who's the one with the fashion expertise?"

"Neither of us. You wear headbands for god's sake," I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"I could just not help you, you know. I'd be more than glad to let walk out of the house looking like you're attending to your freshman homecoming."

"Aw, but that would kill you inside Souley. You and I both know how much you enjoy dressing me up like one of your barbie dolls."

"For your information, I only got the Ken dolls."

"Telling," I snickered.

"Oh shut up and try this on," Soul said, shoving yet another outfit in my hands. I strutted back over to the door, closing it behind me before being met with my reflection in the large mirrors that covered an entire wall of my bathroom.

You're disgusting.

'Oh lord, not now.' I thought, busying myself with taking off my current dress and putting on the next one to occupy my mind. I gasped as I saw myself in the mirror, the dress being a beautiful shade of light blue.

"I almost forgot about this one," I breathed out, walking over to my reflection and placing my hand on it. I may have self-esteem lower than Dan Howell's pants but damn, I slayed in this dress.

The rim of the gown was lined in gems with some of the lining drawing down to my hip, some additional crystals splayed across the remaining space on the bodice. The bottom of this dress was a lot like the first one I had tried on, just in blue and with some wire in the bottom of it to make waves in the fabric. I casually slipped on the matching blue flats and walked out of the bathroom, Soul's eyes widening a fraction at the sight of me.

"Going bi for me, honey?" I asked teasingly, spinning around as I did in the first dress.

"Oh aren't you so funny," Soul said, rolling his eyes.