2k Special

//PLEASE READ UNTIL END! (There's a special chapter I worked on for y'all after this because we reached 420 comments ;P)

I know I'm late to the party as we're already at 2.6k reads (it was 2.3k the other day holy shit thanks, guys) but I couldn't decide on what to do. Thanks cielxme for tagging me in this challenge. (Yep, looks like I'm doing this shit again)

(Fuck I have to tag 20 people... I don't have that many friends xD SCREW IT.)

1) Nickname - Walking Joke

2) Eye color - Shit brown

3) Hair color - Once again, shit brown

4) Fact - I'm a pianist of 10 years. (Almost 11 :P)

5) Fave color - Black (I stg I know it's a shade but fuck you let me live)

6) Fave place - London

7) Fave actor - Benedict Cumberbatch

8) Fave animal - Cat

9) Fave song - Don't You Dare Forget the Sun by Get Scared (8/8 would recommend)

10) Fave book - (Shit you're asking me to choose from my children) Atm probably The Begining of Everything.

~

Alright, now I hope to god I don't get tagged again.

Aaaanyway, here's part 2 of the 2k special.

(Kinda a crack chapter bc shit's been gettin' real heavy lately xD)

Thanks to Chibi_alan and @Kagami (Quotev) for the combination of ideas.

~

Soul's POV

How the hell did I get dragged into this?

The long, voluptuous, blonde locks tumbling over my shoulder complimented the defeated pout curved on my lips, my body stumbling forward at the will of F/n's hand as she tugged me toward a rather large building.

The windows twinkled and shone from the glare of the lights hanging in them, their vibrant LED's flickering and shimmering to advertise the two words they displayed ostentatiously.

Gay Bar.

I sucked in a shaky breath as my focus shifted back to a perky F/n, her smile glowing brighter than the flashy signs that hung in the windows of the gay bar. I sighed and continued on walking--merely because this made F/n happy--the whispers of my heels clicking against the thick tar of the road annoying me to no end.

The troublesome sound meshed with the steady pulse of the music that grew louder as we neared the entrance of the building and- ugh, I know what you're thinking.

Yes, you heard me right. Heels.

I was dressed from head to toe in drag; a sparkly red one-piece hugging my form with fake boobs displayed gaudily for everyone to see. My pale legs were completely shaven--the playboy-esque outfit showing them off nicely as I paraded down the street towards the gay bar.

F/n had also done my makeup flamboyantly to match my 'new look', my cheeks caked with foundation and blush whilst my eyes rocked an overly accentuated smokey eye, the winged eyeliner painted atop it done on fleek.