33

I woke up with an uncomfortable headache, a small groan escaping my lips as I shifted in my bed. I was met with a hot, heavy breath on my face, my eyes jerking open to see black walls and a large, king-sized bed in which I laid in, fit only for the king himself. Ironically, that's who was sleeping next to me, his pale arm draped across my midsection as we cuddled in what seemed to be his room.

It had changed since I had last stepped foot in it--the room previously having 'aesthetically pleasing' paintings with symmetrical candles set out on a table. Now those things had vanished from the seventeen-year-old's room, transforming into a bland, run-of-the-mill room with little personality decorating the walls and furniture. 

A dresser rested against the far left wall, colored a snowy shade of white that reminded me of Soul's hair. Underneath the bed was a small, circular carpet and on the wall in front of me was a black door, it most likely leading to a bathroom.

I growled and shrugged off Kid's arm, sitting up with an even louder groan.

'One: This hangover is shit.

Two: Did Kid and I...'

Kid groaned and sat up as well, his hair tousled everywhere while his eyes were laced with traces of sleep. He rubbed them quickly, smiling genuinely as he looked over at me.

'How much he's changed.'

"Ew, your hair is asymmetrical," Kid whined, running his fingers through it until he was satisfied.

'Okay, maybe he hasn't changed all that much.'

"Are you just going to stare at me?" I shook my head and focused, realizing I probably looked like a creep.

"Sorry, I was just wondering, did we...," Kid chuckled, a smirk tugging at his lips.

"Oh, Kid!" The ravenette moaned in a feminine voice, an embarrassed groan escaping me as I buried my head in my hands.

"Shit, how drunk was I?" Kid chuckled.

"Very, but I might want to tell you that we didn't actually have sex," Kid laughed with a mischievous smile. "You're so gullible."

"Oh my god!" I screamed, lunging at Kid and tackling him onto the bed. "I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!"

"I know, I know," Kid laughed as he cupped my face in his hands and pinched my cheeks, "If it makes you feel any better, I think it's adorable." As we continued to bicker, the door creaked open, causing us to freeze and slowly turn to face the intruder. A surprised looking Evelyn stood at the door, her turquoise eyes wide.

"You asshat!" She screamed, shoving me off Kid and slapping him with as much force as she could muster. "I gave you permission to win her over, not fuck her senseless! How dare you; you are just a dirty player! Dickhead-,"

"As much as I'd love to see you continue slapping him," I started, Evelyn falling silent as she sat on Kid's midsection casually. "We didn't have sex. I don't remember much from last night as I have a serious hangover, but I'm taking Kid's word for it not happening." Evelyn sighed in relief and got up, giving me a tight hug before she headed toward the door.

"I'll go get you both a glass of water and some aspirin." I stood up from the bed and looked down at what I was wearing, Kid's shirt hanging from my form. I looked toward him angrily and he shrugged nonchalantly.

"Yes, I changed you. Who knew my childhood best friend would have a body as hot as yours-," I glared at him again, him shutting up immediately.

"I'm going home," I announced, picking up my dress that was neatly folded on the floor near my side of the bed and beginning to walk out the door.

'Looks like this is my first walk of shame... minus the sex.'

"Oh hell no," Kid muttered as he hugged me from behind, keeping me trapped in his room. "Today, you're all mine."

~

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

For the next 5 days I'm going to be away at a camp, meaning this will be my last update until then. Please while I'm gone spam this book with love because it makes me really happy <3

Question of the day: Who's your favorite character so far?

Goal: 30 reads, 5 votes, 15 comments. (Yes, 15. I know)

-Christy