12k Special

//ok, so a few chapters ago I posted a 2k special (ik, it's been ages since then, but yeah, that happened).

ever since I've been thinking to myself, Christy, just how in the hell are you going to top--

{spoilers go read the 2k special if you haven't because, unlike this one, it'll pertain to the plot ((somewhat, you'll see)) c;. This special, however, is complete and utter bs for y'all that has nothing to do with the plot, but you'll like anyway, I promise xP}

--that, a chapter showcasing the agonizing struggle for love (if you're squinting really, really fucking hard), or, in other words, flaming homosexuality at it's finest. (lmao if that didn't sell the chapter I don't know what will)

So, if Yuuri's sexy ass twirling about in the media bar above didn't tease it enough, here we go. 12k. Give yourselves a pat on the fricken back, cuz you deserve it.

Stretching across the globe from chilly Alaska to the depths of the great down under, I appreciate you all so, so, so much

Without any further ado, may I present, F/n!!! On ICE.

˗ˏˋ ˎˊ˗

"Soooul!" I squealed, digging my heels into the ground fruitlessly, the soles of my shoes grinding against the rough urban pavement. I would've run away by now if it weren't for the silky red tie covering my eyes--not to mention Soul's vice-like grip on my wrists. Weapon, my ass, this kid definitely lifts like a meister. "You know I hate surprises, just tell me where we're going already!"

"I call b.s., everyone likes surprises," Soul countered. "Stop being such a party-pooper."

"I'm not everyone," I grunted, pulling against Soul with all of my body weight. "Surprises usually leave me either bruised or having a mental breakdown, so you can understand my reluctance."

"Just trust me," Soul whined.

"Soul, darling, you're the last person I'd trust," And it was true. I loved Soul to pieces, really, but that didn't change his history of being a 'popular'--which meant he could be dragging me into absolutely anything as he had access to, well, everything.

"Shade much?" I scoffed.

"Gay much?"

"Touché," Soul replied flippantly. "Honestly, that's our friendship in a nutshell."

"You're not gonna let me go, are you," I sighed, giving in to whatever Soul had planned for me. After all, it couldn't be that bad, right?

"Oh, good, you're finally catching on. You should quit this meister thing while you can and become a detective, you're really good."

"Ha-ha, very funny."

"I know right? What's going to be even funnier, though, is your reaction," Soul said, suddenly releasing my wrists. My hands immediately flew to the knot in Soul's tie, yanking at it desperately in fear of what was to come. I take back my prior thoughts--this is definitely going to be that bad.